girl advice

a/n at the end please check it out

     She sent me out to get pads.

Not exactly how I wanted to spend my Sunday evening but she needs them and who am I to say no to such a precious girl?

As I step inside the CVS, a cold shiver runs down my spine and I can immediately tell this would be a while.

After a while of searching I eventually find the section where pads, codoms, and other things were. I wasted no time looking for the pack she told me to get.

But it was then that I realized I had forgotten completely what she wanted me to grab. I couldn't call her cause I just knew she'd be asleep and waking her up would just lead to me spending a night on the couch. My eyes opened wide as I examined the wall of plastic before me.

There were so many packs with so many different colors and sizes. I couldn't lie, I was overwhelmed. Enough to the point where I fought myself on wether I should ask for assistance or not.

I weighed out my options and didn't really have any other choice. It was either calling y/n and waking her, causing me to get a mouthful and a lovely uncomfortable night on the couch. Or, I could man up and ask for female assistance.

"Now..what was your question again?.." The female worker stood to my left as I gestured to the pads uncomfortably. "I..uh don't know which ones to get..I would call but..she's asleep.." She nods her head in an understanding way and looks towards my hand.

"You..have a young child?.." Her question confused me and she noticed by my furrowed brows. "No no I'm getting these for my girlfriend.." I hold up the pack and she smiles weakly at me. "Sir..those are a very small size..recommend for young girls who are just starting with lighter flows.."

I am extremely embarrassed whilst putting them back, the employee covering her mouth as if to hold back any laughter. "How's about you get her these.." She picks up a blue pack with yellow pads inside. "These are for less heavy flows but no light ones..kind of inbetween.." I slowly grab them from her and look at them. "Yeah..I think these will work..thanks!"

She gives me a thumbs up and walks away, leaving me alone with a pack of pads in my hand. I decided to get y/n, and myself, a little treat before heading towards the checkout.

Just my luck the lady who had helped me before was standing right behind the cash register, smiling and waving.

"You seem like an amazing boyfriend..buying things for the princess while she's at home feeling like death.." I'm unaware of what to say in response so I only mumble a small "yup" and give a fake smile.

She tells me my total, I pay and head back out to my car, excited to tell y/n what I had to go through in order to get just pads.

i know i know
this chapter is extremely short and very very poorly written
writing, story length, and updates will improve as soon as I get the new phone I had ordered in 3 days
on the phone i am using now, i had to clean it out entirely
i lost all pictures, progress on everything, and anything else you can think of
so once i get back into it, i will update more often with more effort
this applies to all books