Izuku Midoriya 🍄

Such a love~

"Izukuuuuuuu. I'm hungryyyyy~" You wine while placing your head on Izuku's sholder. You had been sitting on his floor studying for about two hours.

"I know, I know I'm sorry let's go get some food." He says laughing nervously also blushing a bit.

"Thank you." You kiss his cheek and get up, dusting off your skirt. He gets up after you waiting for you to be ready to go to the kitchen. His mum had gone out for a bit leaving you and your boyfriend of five months alone;).

"Hmmmm~ So much food." You start to pick up a few snacks and cradle them in your arms, Izuku laughs and takes some of the food then takes your hand and you both walk back up to his room.

"Happy?" He says to you smiling.

"Yas~" You start to stuff your face with all the sweets and things you got, Izuku sits back down and starts to continue his homework.

"Good." You sit watching him work for a bit, how did I get him? You really think you got lucky the day he asked you to be his girlfriend. Oh what a stuttering, blushing, cute mess he was and of course you said yes almost immediately. You started to play with the back of his hair so solf.

"(Y-Y/N) what are you doing?"
"Playing with your hair."
"Ok but we need to get this homework don-"
"Hey Izuku! Wanna play pocky?"
"....p-p-p-pocky?"
"Yeah, you know, when I take one side of a long sweet stick thing and you take the other and we eat it until we kis-"
"Y-yes (Y/N), I know but I d-dont if I can."
"Too late" You shove one end of the pocky in his mouth and take the other end in to yours. You start to move forward as does Izuku, until eventually your lips touch gently, Izuku was yet again, a blushing mess, even more so when you slipped your tongue passed his lips and into his mouth. At first he was shocked at your sudden action but soon joined.

You pull away teasing him a bit "Well, Izuku, I didn't know you were such a good kisser~"

"Who said I was done?" He says back.
"Hm!?" He smacks your lips back together knocking you down other floor.

------------

So forward~ hope u like.
Almost back home now, just in car listening to pink. "GO AWAY, COME BACK, GO AWAY, COME BACK WHY CANT I JUST HAVE IT BOTH WAYS?!"
半夜 半夜 咯💝
I think I'll do Denki next~