Boys💠

Boysssss

I was in the living room with the rest of the girls talking about crushes until Mina designs to talk about the boys in her sqaud.

"Oh~ I know who Katsukis, Seros, Kirishimas and Denkis crush is!"
All the girls start 'Oh-ing' and asking Mina to tell them, i smile and lean in to hear.
"Ok, ok I'll say but you can't tell them I told you!" she giggles as all of us agree. "It's the same girl, .... (Y/N)!"
All of us gasp and look at me.
"...me?" Mina claps her hands and nods.
"Shes Midoriyas and Iidas crushs as well...." Tsuyu speaks up. I see ochako turn white and a bit of guilt rushes though me.

~~~

After a while of talking, Momo says Todoroki also likes me and, in fact, all the boys in our class do.
"Ha! Ok, nice joke girls." I say not convinced.
"We're serious (Y/N)." Momo says.
"W-what are you g-gonna do?" Ochako asks still trying to hind how upset she was.
"I don't know, what can I do?" I don't like any of them so I reject all of them?
There's just no way all the boys like me, the girls must be playing some type of silly joke on me. I get up and head back to my dorm but bum into Todoroki.

"(Y/N)!" He shouts out.
"What's up?" I say as he catches up with me.
"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date this weekend? We can get ice-cream." He says, Todorokis the type of guy to say what he's thinking, he has no need to beat around the bush and I kinda like it.
"Um.. you know what? Sure." I smile.
"Perfect, I'll speak to you about it tomorrow." He smiles faintly and walks away.

~~~

Todorokis pov:

"So what did she say?!" Midoriya asks looking up at me, the rest of the boys wait patiently.
"She said yes." I play it off cool
"OH WHAT THE FUCK!" Bakugou shouts, "RIGHT IM GONNA ASK HER OUT TOO!" all the boys look at eachother with the same idea.

I guess she'll have to pick.

--------------

Omg, she's not dead?! Ik it's been like a year and a lots happened. I'm heartbroken, my bf of 10 months cut it off but I'm moving on,my world's falling apart at home and school but imma try to keep giving u guys story's now, ik its not the best and I'm so sorry bbys, hope I can make better ones soon 💕