Bakugou/Todoroki | Jealous💠

Not a threesome, reader is dating Bakugou but Todoroki wants to date reader. Alright just go with it.

-------------------

Todorokis p.o.v.

I look down at my plate in front of me wondering what I could have done different. You see I'm currently in a relationship with Momo but I don't really love her.

I look to my side to see Momo scolding me for how I dress on the double date. Then I look up to see Bakugou and (Y/N) feeding each other.

"Mmm, Bakugou try this!" she lifts up and fork of (F/F) and feeds it to Bakugou.

"That's alright but try this!" He says back proudly.

"Omg, how much salt do you need?" (Y/N) giggled back.

"A lot."

"I'll remember that for when I have to cook for you~" Bakugou kisses her on the forehead, they both laugh and continue eating.

'how I wish I was with (Y/N), I love her more than words can say, I was going to tell her after gratulation but two mouths before I could Bakugou beat me to it.' I sighed.

"ugh, sorry about that you two, I just wanted Todoroki to dress his best for the double date." Momo finally says.
"Hehe, it's fine. I think he looks great!"
"Thank you (Y/N)."
I glare at Momo angrily and she does the same. There's a awkward silence for a bit until (Y/N) breaks it.
"should we get some ice cream after this? You two can come back to our house!"
Bakugou nudges her but she just points her head at us and he nods.
"Sure I can go for ice cream." Bakugou replys.
"As can I." Momo says.
"Ok (Y/N)." I say looking away from Momo and to (Y/N).
"Great, it'll be fun!"

------------------an hours later, at the ice cream shop.

(Y/N) and I got her favourite ice cream, (F/IC), Momo got strawberry and Bakugou got chocolate.

"Oh Todoroki, we got the same!" (Y/N) giggled as I walk over to her and Bakugou to wait for Momo.
"I guess we did." I say back calmly. 'god she's so cute when she giggles' I was so busy thinking I didn't realise I was staring at her so unfortunately Momo noticed before me.
"Todoroki are you ok? Why are you staring at (Y/N)?" she asked, which caused (Y/N) and Bakugou to look at me.
"Oh sorry just kinda..spaced out for a second there."
......no one said anything. (Y/N) took hold of Bakugous hand and started to skip off with him.
"Ok! Let's go get a table!" (Y/N) said trying to get rid of the awkwardness.
"Right." Momo said, sounding a bit.... upset?

----------------

That's it for today kids. Part two soon.
Right so schools starting soon and I'm crying but the good news is I'm getting a budgie soon and I have this:

So you know I'm kinda happy.

Sorry I'm so lazy. Here have these for your troubles.