Shoto todoroki 💟

Take a break

You and Shoto have been married for 2 years now, yet he always seems too busy for you, he's at work most of the day then when he comes home he's either writing or sleeping, you two never seem to spend anytime together and it saddened you. 

It's 10:39 pm and Shoto still isn't home. You've eaten without him, watched TV without and now you're in bed without him. Being a hero is hard work, you get that so you never ask to spend any longer with him. You're laying in bed, reading, you can hear the rain outside of your mansion window when the front door bangs open and you hear your husbands long sign, you get up and make your way downstairs.

"Welcome home honey." you kiss his check and go to make him something to eat, he doesn't say anything, you can see on his face he's exhausted. He sits down on the cough and lifts his head up in relief to finally be home. You smile seeing him, he's so handsome, you walk over and hand him his dinner that you heated up.
He sighs, takes it and smiles. "Thank you sweetie" he says, beginning to eat it. You sit down beside him, "how was your day" you ask, turning to look at him. "Busy" he says shoving food into his mouth. "I'm sorry to hear that baby." You get up, not wanting to bother him and go wash up, about 7 minutes later he comes into the kitchen and places down his empty plate, you put it into the sink and begin to wash it.

You lays on your back while hugging you from behind, "thank you my love" he says, you can hear the exhaustion in his voice, "go to bed" you say back and turn to kiss him, he kisses u back but pulls away quickly to say "I have more work to do" with that he was gone, upstairs to his study to do more work. You sigh.

After you finished washing up it was 12:45, you head upstairs to see his work room light still on, you walk in to see him passed out on his desk, you smile and put a blanket over him then go to your shared room turning off his work rooms light as you left.
You wake up the next morning, look at the clock, it's 6:37, shotos already left. You head downstairs and turn on the tv. After hours, after already eating without him again, you're in your bed reading alone again. It's 1:20, still not Shoto so you fall asleep. .

The floor creeks, you open your eyes to see Shoto walking into your room, trying to be quite, "Hmmm, what time is it?" You mumble, "3:56, I'm sorry for waking you" he walks over and kisses your head, you smile. "Come to beddd" you stay but of course you hear the dreaded "I have more work to do, I'm sorry darling". "Shoto it's 4 in the morning, you need sleep." You say firmly "I will soon" he says making his way to his work room. Why does he always have to work. You wake up the next morning, it's 6, you walk out of your room wearing an oversized shirt and black panties, you look into shotos work room to see hes still here, writing.

"Good morning beautiful" he says to you as you walk in, "Good morning baby" you say back smiling "what cha writing?" You sing and he lets out a small laugh "I'm writing about the fight one of my men had" sounds boring, you go up to his desk where he's working, you gently place yourself on it, so your sitting, watching him write. As you sit on the table your shirt rises up just enough to see your panties, he stares at your legs and works his way up to look at your ass, you can tell he wants you but he shakes his head as if he's telling himself no and begins to write again.

(I already know imma get more hate for this)
"Babyy" you say, he looks up at you "Yes darling" he replies "Do u miss having sex with me" you tease, he blush a bit and looks back down at his work as he starts to write more. "I'm very busy" he says back "that's not what I asked~" you say back, he doesn't say anything else, I'll take that as a yes you think to yourself. You move your body back so your sitting right Infront of him, without saying a word you spread your legs so he has the perfect view of your lacey underwear, he gulps looking up at the arousing site "(Y/N), you know I'm very busy." He says still starting at you legs wide open, "I know, I'm just getting comfortable" you giggle, he looks up at your face, then back down, writing away again. You smile at the challenge and hop off his desk, you start to walk behind him, moving your hand across his shoulders, until finally wrapping down arms around his neck, hugging him from behind "You know," you start moving your hand down his chest, lower and lower, "All you have to say is 'yes' and I'm all yours" you whisper in his ear as your hand finally meets his crotch, rubbing it up and down, he gulps again, looking down at your hand as he gets harder and harder. "I-I have a lot of work to do" he looks up, you continue rubbing and start to kiss down his neck, at this point hes as hard as a rock but hes trying to hide it, "Just let me finish this one" he says, trying to concentrate. "Ok baby" you move your hand away fast and walk out of the room, little did he know it wasn't the end.

You waited two hours, he's still working so you decide its time to take things into your own hands, you take off your panties and make your way back into his work room, still with an oversized shirt so he didn't know you didn't have then on anymore, "Are you done yetttt" you moan, "I'm sorry my love, I started doing some more" he says back. You walk over and sit in his lap, while playing with his hair, "(Y-y/n)-" you begin to wiggle you crotch against his, he tries to ignore it and carries on writing, "I just need this few more done" he says, trying so hard (hehe) not to look down.

"Why don't you take a little break, Shoto" you say playing with his top, he doesn't answer. You get off his lap and back onto the table, spreading your legs again, only this time, your not wearing panties. He stairs at your erotic site for a while, still writing. He snaps back into reality but can't decide to look at you or the paper, his head moves up and down as he's trying to still focus. You take off your shirt exposing your breasts as well, he stops writing and stairs, he begins to feel up and down your thigh, getting closer and closer to your vagina. He reaches it and begins to move his fingers up and down your clit til you push his hand away and hop off the desk, "I'm sorry to distract you baby, get back to work" you tease walking out and into your room, this time you hear him follow.

"What are you doing I throught you had to finish" you smile at him as you notice his boner, "I do.." he looks back at his work room, you lay on your shared bed, naked and spread your legs again, you begin you feel up and down your core til slipping two fingers in, you let out a small moan and look at your husband, he's watching you fingers go in and out, over and over again, he starts to stroke his cock, as his boxer make a tent, "Go back t-to work then" you moan out, smiling at him, your dripping wet. "Just a few minutes won't hurt" he says letting go of his cock and walking over to you. You move your figures out as he bends down and start to suck on your clit, you let out a moan and tilt your head back.

He moves his head back after about a minute and shoves two fingers into you without warning, he's moving them in and out faster and faster, your moaning like crazy as he goes hard and hard til pulling out, then he pulls his fully hard cock out of his boxers and begins to rub it up and down your clit. "So are you gonna answer my question" you smirk. He takes off his top and looks at you, he leans over you and pins you to the bed, "Yes. I miss having sex with you so fucking much." And with that he slams his cock into your wet pussy.

"O-oh! Shotooo!! Slow d-down" you were going crazy, you had so much pleasure, "Your bodies telling me otherwise" he says going faster in and out "S-shoto, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me t-too"

--------------------------

I'm back bitchesssss!!! I'm sorry if there's some spelling mistakes or shit like that, it's over 1000 words and I cba to go over it and read it to make sure it's ok.

Thank u all sm for all the support, I love u guys xx