Denki Kaminari 🍋

That picture is my life.
Lemonnnnnnn🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
I'm sorry!

-----------------
Daddy kink~ kill me I'm so sorry.

Today was the day your boyfriend, Denki Kaminari, asked you to be his girlfriend two years ago. Your two anniversary finally, you both recently move in together and because of that money is kinda tight so he's been working from early in the morning to late nights and you haven't really seen each other. Today he said he'd be back before midnight from a anervery surprise~ but of course he just text you that things are tough at work and won't be back til 2am, great.

You know it's kind of selfish to be butt hurt about him being late because he's a hero and all, butttt it's your anniversary and couldn't help it if your wanted to spend time with him. To be honest you missed his cheesy jokes and the stupid flirty pick up lines and his handsome smile and right now you missed sex, for about a month and two weeks you've had no sex because of that you horny, very horny. And since you're boyfriend was gone, masturbating was the next best thing. You grab your dildo and get to it.

Denki's p.o.v~

I open the door to my shared house with my girlfriend, I told her I wouldn't be back til 2am but that was a lie, right now it's midnight. I wanted to surprise her for our two year anniversary. I start to slowly and quietly walk up the stairs. Oh man imma get her so good, that was all I was thinking until I hear moans coming from our bedroom.

I was about to break down the door thinking she was cheating on me.

"A-ah~ D-denki!!"
Hmmm?

"Oh t-that was so good d-daddy~"
Oh~

"Pfft, as if I would call him daddy when he's around."
I was about to go in until she continued with her moaning and repeating of 'daddy Denki'.
Oh man this is too good.
I could feel my pants tighten the more she spoke, I decided to take a peep, I look in to see (Y/N) at the end of own shared bed with a purple dildo in her hand moving in and out of her core, her shirt was above one of her boobs as she play with her nipple, twisting and teasing it, enough was enough. I'm going in.

(Y/N) p.o.v~

"Mmh~ m-more daddy Denki~"

"If you insist my love~"
H-HUH?! OH SH.T

"O-o-o-oh Denki, hahahaha, you said you w-werent supposed to be h-hone yet-t.

"I was gonna surprise you but it looks like you decided to surprise me instead~" He says smirking looking down at your dripping wet core with a big purple dildo basically shoved into it.

"D-dont look!" You take out the dildo and throw yourself into the covers of you shared bed.

"I didn't know you had a daddy kink, (Y/N). Do you think about it alot?" He starts to climb onto the bed moving closer to you.

"Sh-shut it dork!"

"Do you want to have sex my needy (Y/N)?"

"..."

"Mmh~ come on (Y/N) you can tell me~"

"Y-yes...."
"Yes what"
f.ck I hate that smirk.
"Yes.....d-daddy."

-----------------
IM SORRY 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
I'm going to hell. Anyway thanks my dudes for a hundred 💯 reads.
That's cool or whatever.