Werewolf Bakugou🍋

You were walking home from a friends party when you design to take a shortcut through the woods with your werewolf boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Wasn't that fun, Bakugou?!" you exclaimed.

"Yeah whatever." he crossed his arms and began to list all the things he would have done better than your friend. After listening to him boost for about half an hour you're both met with a problem, half the woods now had a gate blocking the way to your house.

"Darn it! I dont wanna have walk allllll the way back!" you moan stomping your already hurting feet.

"Well what else can we do?" Bakugou said turning around ready to walk back, when you get a, soon to be stupid, idea.

"I know!" as Bakugou turned round to face you, you try to squeeze passed one of the gaps between the metal rods and getting stuck. "Oof. Arrrrr. I'm stuck!" you shout trying to push yourself out. Your head was on the other side while Bakugou had a nice view of your behind.

"Ha! Idiot, I should just leave you here to teach you a lesson." he says laughing.

"Bakugou pplleeaassseee help me~" You say in a cute but moany voice. He can't help but blush, the site of your legs kicking up your dress just enough for him to see his favourite, light blue panties.

"Ugh, fine hold still." he grabs your hips and tries to pull you out, key word tries. "Jeez, how much cake did you have?"

"Shut up! This isn't funny!" He laughs and begins to move his hands up and down your hips until finally lifting up your dress. "H-hey!"

"Mmmm, how is it you still manage to turn me on even when your stuck?" he plays with the fabric of your panties making you blush. "Tell me (Y/N)." he moves closer "Were you going to surprise me later with these?"

"N-no! Your not t-the only one who l-likes them!" he starts to feel up and down your clit.

"You're wet already. Does this turn you on (Y/N)?" You don't answer just stay quiet and wait to see what he does next. "I'll take that as a yes." almost immediately he pulls down your panties and licks two of his fingers, then begins to move them around your hole before finally pushing them in with no warning.

"A-AH!" you basically scream, his cold fingers mixed with your warm insides perfectly, many people said Bakugou was a villain, his dangerous quirk, mixed with being half werewolf and his hot headed attitude made many people think bad of him but you loved him, not only because of great sex but because when you love someone it doesn't matter about the face or the weight, if you love them and they love you, you feel free and happy and you wouldn't trad the feeling Bakugou gives you for anything in the world.

"I can't take it anymore (Y/N), I'm putting it in!"

"It's ok, do it." he does, his length pounds in and out, over and over, it feels amazing! One of the best feelings in the world.

"I love you (Y/N)!"

"I love you too!!!"

Blank.

------------

Boom end. Did you like it? Also no offence if you do but I HATE the ship Bakugou x Ochako. Sorry but it's just like *throws up*.

 Sorry but it's just like *throws up*

Ah

Ah. This is better.

SORRY AGAIN YOU CAN LIKE WHATEVER YOU WANT!