Bakugou/Todoroki | Jealous💠3

"T-todoroki-kun? N-no..." Bakugou then looks at me and smirks, he begins to pound into (Y/N) harder making her moan louder and reach her hands out to me.

'Should I go in?'
***
[Todorokis p.o.v]

I was about to go in until I woke up. "Shit." I look down and lift up the the bed sheets "Fuckkkk."

---

After cleaning up my mess, I go downstairs. "Todoroki-kun! Have a good night sleep?" (Y/N) asks me as I enter the living room. She's sitting on the coach watching (f/s), in her pj's while sipping her coffee. "Yes, thank you for letting me stay here. I'll try be out of your hair soon."
"There's no rush" (Y/N) smiles at me.
Then down came Bakugou.
"Morning Babe. Hey halfy how long you staying here?" he says while kissing (Y/N)'s forehead, the way he asked wasn't really rude well not for Bakugou anyway but (Y/N) still told him to be nice, to which he responded with a 'tsk'. What does (Y/N) even see in him?
"How's Momo?" she asks as we all sit.
"I should think fine." I say back.
"Mmm, I don't know, I'd be pretty upset if I found out (Y/N) loves another man soooo." Bakugou smirks.
"Katsuki Bakugou." (Y/N) says hitting his stomach a little. "How about we get some take away tonight and watch a movie or something?" (Y/N) suggested.
"Sure whatever."
"Of course."
"Great" she claps her hands and smiles brightly. "Sometime with my two favourite boys. I'll go get dressed." she gets up and runs up stairs. Bakugou and I look at each other with a hint of red on our faces.
"Don't get any ideas halfy, I'm still her favourite." And I knew he was right.

***
After we all got (Y/N)'s favourite takeaway we sat on the coach watching Bakugous favourite horror movie. I actually have fun, they both seem to be having fun too, even Bakugou was nice to me, but having spent a whole day with them made me realise how much they're actually in love and although I'm happy for them I would do anything to be with (Y/N).
"Today was fun." (Y/N) yawned.
"Yes it was, thank you." I say with a smile.
"Yeah guess it was.." Bakugou gave a small smile too. This is so nice being with them like this.
"Welp goodnight!" (Y/N) said taking Bakugous hand and heading up stairs, I followed.
"Goodnight."
~~~
Your p.o.v

Bakugou and I got changed and snuggled into bed together. As I start to close my eyes I hear Bakugou say.
"(Y/N)."
"Hmm?"
"Who do you like more: me or half en half?" he said not looking at me.
"You silly! No one can ever be higher than you."
"Really?"
"Well not endless it's our children, no." I smile and he smirks. He turns around and kisses me.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End for now.
Do ya want more?