Sero Hanta | Secret🍋

You're denki kaminari's girlfriend~
I do apologize
Don't like, don't read, some of Ur comments don't help lol x

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

You yawned as you walked down the stairs towards the kitchen, you had just woken up to no Denki in the bed with you, he's probably already downstairs.. you went on your tippy toes trying to reach your favourite cereal at the top of the shelf, becoming frustrated at how small you are. "Need some help" someone said nervously behind you, you jumped but sighed in relief to see it was just Sero, "yes please" you smile as he reaches it without much effort, Sero was staying with you and Denki for a while, trying to find his own place. "Denki playing already?" You ask him "Yeah he got up super early today, I don't think he'll be off til late" "Damn.." you said as you sit down next to Sero on your couch as he pick up his controller to carry on his games. Denki was sat on the floor in front of you and Sero, eyes glued to the TV screen as he played his video games. Your eyes travelled around Sero's body, he was shirtless in just grey joggers. You were wearing your pjs:

You didn't realize how revealing they were, it was a little embarrassing, especially since the top was see-through if anyone was to look hard enough but you didn't want to bring attention to it by going and changing

You didn't realize how revealing they were, it was a little embarrassing, especially since the top was see-through if anyone was to look hard enough but you didn't want to bring attention to it by going and changing. Your attention was glued on his abs, you always like the thought of Sero and you, he was so attractive but you didn't meet him til you were already dating Denki. Sero was a virgin which made it easy to tease him, he'd always get easily flustered, of course Denki couldn't know.

You move your fingertips up and down sero's muscular arms, he looked at you slightly but then looked by at the screen. You move your chest closer to him causing his arm to be in between your tits as you point to his controller, "What does that button do?" You ask innocently, looking up at him, he tries his best not to look at your chest "O-oh it makes my character jump" he replies nervously.

Sero's thoughts:

Oh shit this is bad, if she gets too close I won't be able to contain myself. Just focus on the game Sero! This is denkis girlfriend!

You let your fingers travel down his abs as you see a tent start to grow in his pants. "Getting hard already Sero?" You whisper in his ear, making him laugh nervously "What are you doing (y/n)?" He looks at you with a small smile, sweat starting to show in his forehead. You smile at his words before your eyes move back to his crotch, beginning to palm his growing erection through his joggers, a little groan escapes his lips, "W-we cant, kaminari's right there" you ignore his words, pulling his joggers down just enough to let his boner spring out as you began to feel his length. "You seem to like it" he doesn't respond.

Sero tries to hold back his groans "if you k-keep going I'm gonn-" you move your head down to his tip letting him cum in your mouth, you swallow everything he gives you. Licking your lips you move your head back up about to speak but interrupted by Denkis screams "Yes I beat you Sero!" He points and laughs "No fair! I was distracted" Denki laughs some more before sitting down and putting on a new game before he looks at the time. "Shit, I gotta go to work babe!"

"Go careful baby!" You shout as be rushes to get his shoes on. "See ya guys later!" Denki replies as he leaves the door. Sero swallows nervously, looking over at you, you begin to crawl closer to him "Do you w-want to play the game" he was laying on the couch, you body was hovering over his until you break the distance by sitting on his lap, wiggling your crouch against his. "Denki never pays attention to me" you lean close to his face. "What do you wanna do Sero?"

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Want a part 2?
As I said some of Ur comments don't help, if u don't like, stop reading and commenting x

Love u guys, anything u guys want next?