p. parker

you sat next to your boyfriend peter on the bus on the way to a field trip, your head lay on his shoulder as a cold feeling crept up your spine

you sat next to your boyfriend peter on the bus on the way to a field trip, your head lay on his shoulder as a cold feeling crept up your spine. you looked down and saw the hairs on peter's arm stand up.

"pete? im getting this really weird feeling?" i whispered, "it looks like you are too" pointing to the hairs on his arms
he looked at me before turning around to look out the window, i leant across his lap and were met with a giant circular spaceship floating above the city.
"holy shit" i whispered in awe.
peter frantically started slapping ned's shoulder in front of me.
"ned. hey i need you to cause a distraction"
"holy shit we're all gonna die" ned shouted before running to the back of the bus with the others.
"peter what're you doing" i asked, i of course didnt want peter to be running off and getting himself killed.
"Y/N i just need to go see what's up, maybe i can help. stay here please i don't want you getting hurt" he pleaded.
"and you think i want you getting hurt! Im coming with you!" i whispered yelled and started to gather my things before peter held onto both of my hands.
"no Y/N, stay her please." peter begged. "there's no point in you coming if you don't even have your suit on you"
"you think i don't carry it around everywhere i go, we have to go now!"
"fine" peter pressed his lips against mine, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the window with him, "hold on tight" he pulled his mask over his head and swung us both over towards the city.