s. rogers

you and most of the avengers were in the midst of fighting thanos when you were badly injured causing thanos to advance on you

the avengers and i were fighting thanos and his army, the others were preoccupied whilst i was fighting one on one with the mad titan himself.
i threw punches left and right, but it was no use he was too strong.
i screamed my sonic blast, kinda explains my name, the siren.
thanos raised his gloved fist and slammed it into my face repeatedly, i was on the floor thanos stood over me. he pressed his giant foot against my chest and i could feel the air starting to leave my body.
my head fell to the side and i saw my boyfriend of 5 years running at thanos, he lifted his new shield, smashing it into thanos' head.
he stumbled back as steve jumped in front of him, shielding me. just as thanos' fist was about to come into contact with his head, steve grabbed his hand and pushed it back with all the strength he had left.

my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, i could see thanos' blurry fist slam down into steve's face as he fell to the ground and thanos walked off.

"Y/N baby, hey keep those eyes open" steve said, cradling my body.
"steve its no use, he's to powerful. my scream was nothing to him, one that loud would usually kill a whole army of men" i groaned looking into the eyes of my boyfriend.
"the girl i fell in love with  would never give up, you always taught me to have faith ... we can't give up. what about our future, i want to call you my wife-"  steve said, his eyes watering,
"steve im sorry but he's already won"

i lifted my head with all my strength left and saw thanos ripping the final stone out of vision's head,
"no!" i screamed, as he placed it into his gauntlet, snapped his fingers and stepped back into a portal.

"steve?" bucky said stumbling over to us before fading to ash, then one by one people kept disappearing.
"Y/N are you okay" steve asked worryingly as he stared at my beaten up body.
"no i don't feel very good?"
"what do you mean?"
my body went cold, every part of my body went cold. I looked down at my hands that were now starting to fade.
"steve... i love you" i said as i started to cry.
"Y/N i will bring you back, we will find a way. I love you so much" steve said as he pressed his lips against mine and with that i disappeared.