p. parker

your boyfriend peter after your dad tony stark found out about you two

"you're so beautiful you know" peter said brushing your hair whilst you sat on your floor doing your makeup in front of the mirror.
"yeah you and my dad seem to tell me that a lot" you smiled turning turning around and looking into his chocolate brown eyes.
"and you're the most handsome boy I've ever seen" you said standing up, straddling his legs and pressing a long kiss to his lips.
he ran one of his hands through your hair and the other sat firmly on your hip, peter deepened the kiss and the both of you relaxed into it.

"what is going on in here!"
shit, you jumped up off peter's lap and straightened up your shirt.
"dad! i can explain!" you pleaded, rushing forward to your dad.
he pushed you aside gently to face your boyfriend.
"what do you think you're doing with my daughter?" your dad questioned.
peter face changed dramatically, a nervous expression spread across his face.
"i-i"
"i trusted you parker! you are my protégé! and to find out that you are fooling around with my daughter? you're using her? sex? money?" your dad pressed, his face laced with anger.
"no! no sir. i love her, i love Y/N so much!"

"you love me?" you asked, your eyes watering.
"yeah i love you, i love everything about you. you are so perfect to me" peter smiled, taking your hands in his.
"i love you too peter!" you smiled, embracing him in a ginormous hug and cried into his shoulder.

you pulled away before hugging your dad.
"im sorry. im so sorry i didn't tell you. i just worried that you would react badly. i mean you did-"

"hey! im gonna stop you right there." tony said, an apoligetic look in his eyes.
"im sorry parker. i know you would never use Y/N for sex or anything like that. you're a good kid. i just worry about her. she's all i have left" your dads eyes started watering, here come the waterworks.
"treat her right parker or, i will hurt you" with that tony ran out of the room.

peter gave you a shocked but happy look.
you were ecstatic.
peter engulfed you in a hug.

《《☆》》

"im so happy!"

"i love you"