t. odinson

request from the lovely asmrboy

you were able to feel the effects of the infinity stones, you knew exactly when and where they were being used, who was using them and who had died at the hands

the stones owned you, everything you did was driven by them and there was no way to stop that unless you used them, to finally relieve the pain.
yet you weren't able to stop thanos. he had erased half of the universe.
and now was your chance to take it all back.

I sat beside my fiancé thor in defeat, steve was on the ground beaten. he was weak. very weak.
he struggled to his feet.
"on your left"
sam?
a large bright portal opened to the right of me and three people walked out.
okoye. t'challa. shuri
with that sam came flying through which led to hundreds more portals opening in the sky.
strange and the guardians appeared.
the kid.
hundreds maybe even thousands of wakanda's soldiers.
bucky. groot. valkyrie. wanda. hope. pepper.
they were all back.
I grinned as I stood and heaved thor to his feet.
a loud crash echoed through the air as antman delivered rocket, banner and rhodey.

then the fight commenced.
thanos' defences were too strong we couldn't compete.
he rained hellfire down upon us.
the gauntlet was being passed around from person to person, I felt each and every one of their presence and followed suit.
once thanos had worked out what I was doing he sent his troops to me.
I fought them off the best I could until I couldn't.
I was in the floor, my face beat in when thor took out the rest.
"be careful sweetheart" thor said placing a hand on my cheek and kissing my lips gently.
"I always am, now who has the gauntlet?"
my mind scanned the area searching for who bared the glove.
"shit no! no no! he has it!"
I broke out into a sprint, dodging the multiple enemies that came my way.
I saw him, tony wrestled him for the gauntlet.
managing to steal the stones.

he placed them into his own gauntlet.
"tony! no don't! give it to me!" I yelled, tony held back thanos as much as he could using the power stone.
"y/n! no it might kill you!" tony cried.
"it might but it will kill you.tony please just give me the damn thing!"

I pulled it off of his hand and placed it on my own.
the power taking over my body, it felt at peace. as if the stones had been returned to their rightful owner. me.

*snap*
thanos and his army started to fade.
thor rushed to my side as I collapsed to the ground.
tony stayed by me, holding my burnt hand.
"you didn't deserve this y/n. it should've been me" tony muttered, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
"this is how it was meant to go down, my body is finally at peace. I needed this"

thor's large hand caressed my cheek, tears rolling down his face.
a crowd began to gather.
"this wasn't how this was supposed to end y/n. we were to get married and have kids, you promised me" thor cried, his spare hand held tightly onto mine.
"I know thor, I know. but the nine realms, they need you. you needed to survive this" my breathing started to slow.
"what if I need you?" thor's face was red and puffy, tears stained his cheeks. I had never seen him like this and it broke me, I didn't want to leave him. not yet. but this was my bodies time.
"I love you"