p. parker

A/N: let's just pretend happy is tony :)

you are the infamous tony stark's daughter, you are both very close and tony finds it hard to trust anyone who attempts to get close to you after your mother died.
so when you become friends with your dad's new recruit peter parker, feelings start forming and tony becomes the protective father he is.

Spidey
hi um y/n,
i was wondering if
you would want to
go on a date with me?

Y/N
i would love to pete,
im free tonight, 7?

Spidey
see you then x

tony knew he shouldn't be looking through his 16 year old daughters phone but he couldn't help it, it was compulsive.
so when friday alerted him saying that peter was on his way up the elevator, he knew he had to say something.

peter's pov

i stood in the elevator, nervously twiddling my fingers, i was so nervous. this was my first ever date with Y/N and if i screw it up she might not want another one.
i looked into the elevator door and noticed a hair out of place, i thought the amount of hair gel i have in would hold it.
i started fixing it when the door opened and there stood mr stark, Y/Ns dad.

"parker can i have a word?" shit im screwed,
"uh yeah sure mr stark"

"so i know you're taking Y/N on a date-"
"mr stark-"
"don't interrupt me, i just wanted to say thank you for being such a good friend to her. she's been really down recently, you see it was the anniversary of her mother's death yesterday, 4 years. so its been extremely hard for her"

"oh yeah, thank you mr stark. I only want to make her happy, i love it when she smiles"
"alright don't push it... Y/N peter's here, leave before i change my mind"

she looked beautiful, as always of course but tonight was different, her skin was glowing her hair silky smooth.

"you ready to go peter?" I was snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing her voice.
i smiled at her indicating i was ready before taking her hand.

"have fun kiddo, but not to much fun" mr stark said hugging his daughter,
"whatever, love you" she waved to her dad as the elevator doors closed.

《《☆》》

"you love it when i smile?"

"you heard that!"