s. rogers

your fiance steve telling you about the happenings of the avengers after you left and you bring up the prospect of children

you left the avengers for your own safety, your identity had been leaked and it wasn't safe for you to stay. director fury had given you a safe house next door to clint's, sometimes life got a bit boring but you had steve and sometimes life without the stress of missions and constantly looking over your shoulder was nice.

steve had just pulled up on his motorcycle when you were sat on your porch reading a book.
he pulled off his helmet and smiled lovingly at you.
you dashed forward and into his arms embracing him in a huge hug.

"i missed you so much" you whispered, tears rolling down your cheeks, he had been away on a month long mission and that had taken a toll on you.
"i missed you too"

you both walked inside and sat down on the sofa,
"so how is everyone holding up without me?" you joked.
"they miss you so much, its just not the same without you there" steve said, you laid your head on his shoulder wrapping your arms around his waist.

"i've been thinking out us, about a family" you smiled looking into steve's blue eyes.
"family? as in children?"
"maybe? i don't know. i just see clint and his wife and kids and i want that?" you said, tears prickling in your eyes, " do you?"

"of course i do, there's nothing I want more. but Y/N baby, the red room. you can't" steve said, placing a kiss to your forhead.

《《☆》》

"we will find a way, i promise"

"i love you"