ATL

~Airi's POV~

"Yes Queen i'm ok"

"Ok ok call me if you need anything even though I'm like on the other side of the world" she laughed.

"Exactly so stop panicking, i'm ok and I'll message you later because I just got here"

I said goodbye to Queen (my best friend) as I hung up the phone.

My Uber driver helped me take out my suitcases from the trunk as I got off the car.

"Thank you so much" I said as I closed the door and walked over to him,

"You need help taking them to the front door?"

"No I think I got it" I said as I took them myself.

"Alright have a good day!" He said as he waved.

"You too" I smiled and waved.

As he drove off I looked up at the big building in front of me.

Well this is home now.

As I walked in I knew my room was in the 3rd floor so I took the elevator.

I went through my purse as I heard the elevator doors open.

I walked out and went down the hall to my room, 203.

Once I was standing in front of it I put the key in and opened it.

I walked inside and instantly fell in love with it.

The only time I saw this apartment was in pictures and it looked good but in person it looks even better.

It also has a lot of space for just one person which I love.

I put my things down as I closed the door.

I walked towards the living room and put my purse on the couch.

The whole apartment was already furnished and done so I had nothing to worry about.

As I looked around I decided it was best to start unpacking my things now.

I carried my suitcases upstairs where there was a hallway and in the hallway was 3 rooms and each room had its own bathroom.

I obviously picked the master room for myself which was the last room down the hall, then started unpacking everything.

It took me about an hour to unpack everything and get it all organized.

But once I was done I went back downstairs and let myself fall on my big comfortable couch.

I could totally take a nap right now...

My eyes started closing as I felt myself falling asleep.

Everything was going great until I heard a loud noise coming from next door.

I looked over to where the noise came from and got up.

As I got closer to the wall I heard another loud noise.

I knocked on the wall pretty much telling them to shut up.

They knocked back and all I heard was,

"My bad! were sorry about that!"