How and Why?

~Airi's POV~

"Tray actually I need to get something from the car can you come with me"

I grabbed Tray's arm but he wouldn't move he just kept looking at him,

"I'll go with you" the guy said as Chris stood there confused.

"Wait you know them??" Chris asked.

"Yeah I actually met them a couple days ago...at the mall"

The guy looked at me and smiled which just made me want to punch him,

"Actually your friend here was trying to get at my girl that's how I met his little bitch ass" Tray said as he took a step forward,

"Aye bro my bad I'll get him away from y'all" Chris said as he turned around and looked at his friend,

"Nigga I ain't going nowhere this my house too so if anything they can get the fuck out" the guy said pointing at me and Tray,

"Nigga that's my cousin not just a random friend" Chris said which I appreciate him standing up for Tray like that.

"Babe let's just go"

"Nah were good just watch your back my nigga" Tray said as he grabbed my hand and walked away with me.

We walked towards the other side of the pool which was away from the house and the whole time I was still in shock to see that guy again.

"You good baby?"

Tray just kept looking towards the house and nodded.

"We can go if you don't want to be here"

"No I'm good mamas let's just pretend like he's no here cause he ain't about to ruin our night"

"You right" I smiled as I took a sip of my drink.

We ended up staying in the same spot for about an hour while I kept taking random drinks while Tray was being my hype man and letting me take them all.

I mean I'm not drunk I'm just tipsy but Tray said it was fine since he was the driver,

"Baby I gotta go to the bathroom" I said hoping Tray could hear me over the loud music.

"You said what??" Tray looked confused af which means he didn't hear a word I said,

"Nvm!!! I'll be right back!!!" I yelled as I stood up,

"Hold up! Where you going mamas" Tray said as he got up too.

"I'll be right back I just need to pee then maybe we can leave cause it's getting late"

"Alright you want me to walk you inside or wait for you here?"

"Just wait here" I said as I kissed him and walked away.

I walked through a lot of people just to get inside.

Once I got to the bathroom I did my business then got out,

I felt someone grab my arm as I walked out the bathroom which was in a hallway where they had no lights on.

I turned around and saw the same guy from earlier.

"Aye let's talk" he said as I realized he was drunk.

"No thanks I'm leaving"

I pulled away from him and walked away.

That was until I felt him carry me and take me to a random room down the hall....