Meeting Chris & Tray

~Airi's POV~

I went back to the couch as I went on my phone.

And again I heard a loud noise coming from next door.

This time it sounded like someone hit the wall or something..

I ignored it, they better not be like this all the time because I will literally move out.

After a couple minutes I heard a knock at my door.

I looked confused as I got up to open it.

Once I opened it I saw this guy with curly hair standing there.

"Hey I came to say I'm sorry for all the loud noises, my cousin was just being annoying-"

Then some other guy came and pushed him away.

"Don't listen to this man, he's lying but we are sorry for all the loud noise"

I didn't get to see his face yet since he kept looking the other way where the other guy was standing.

"It's ok as long as you guys aren't doing that while im sleeping" I laughed as he finally turned around.

He kept looking at me as he licked his lips...

OK this is getting awkward...

"Damn move, you can't even say hi properly" The curly haired guy said as he pushed the other guy to the side.

"My names Chris and that ugly guy behind me is Tray"

I laughed as I said hi to both,

"Move nigga, I'm Tray what's your name beautiful" Tray said as he pushed Chris again.

"I'm Airi" I smiled as they both smiled back,

They are definitely not what I expected..

"Alright well we have things to do right TRAY, we'll see you around" Chris said as he pulled Tray away,

"Don't touch me like that" Tray said as I saw them go in their room.

I stood there confused,

Then I closed the door and went back to the couch.

After awhile I got bored so I decided to check the back of the building,

The owner said there was a sitting area and a pool and just all these nice things to pretty much chill out there.

I went on the elevator as I waited for it to take me to the 1st floor.

As the doors opened I stepped outside,

Once I got out there I looked at the view which was just as nice as the one in there.

I sat on these chairs they had they were round shaped and they were really comfortable.

As I closed my eyes and felt the wind hit my face I felt myself actually get real comfortable.

Until I heard the same voices from earlier.

I opened my eyes and saw Chris and Tray walking towards the pool.

I saw Tray turn around so I looked down as I unlocked my phone and pretended to scroll through something.

"Hey Airi" I heard him yell as I looked up.

He started walking towards me as I started getting nervous.

"Hi" I smiled as he sat on the chair next to me.

"Why are you by yourself out here" he smiled as I looked over at Chris to avoid eye contact.

"Well I don't know anyone yet since I just moved in"

"Ohh that explains a lot" He chuckled.

"You two live together right?"

"Yeah we've been living here for almost a year now"

I looked at him surprised,

"That's nice" I said as I saw Chris walking towards us.

"Tray quit flirting with Airi and get in the pool" Chris said as I laughed.

"Nigga let me do my thing, you just mad cause the ladies don't want you" Tray said as he got up.

"Airi don't want you though" Chris laughed.

I was like 'you sure about that chris'

"Man shut up go back in the pool" Tray said as he pushed Chris.

"Airi tell him to leave you alone, trust me he's annoying" Chris said laughing.

Tray just looked at me to see if I agreed with Chris.

"Don't look at me like that I didn't say it" I laughed as he sat down.

"You single?" He asked randomly as I avoided looking at him.

"Yeah" I said trying not to sound awkward.

"Damn you too fine to be single" He said as I saw him getting closer from the corner of my eye.

"Stop" I laughed as I looked down.

"No I'm serious" He said as he grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

I looked him in the eyes as he was doing the same.

He licked his lips as he kept looking down at my lips.

I felt like my body just froze,

He started leaning in and I didn't move...