Regrets

~Airi's POV~

"Airi! Where you at!?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the hallway.

I was on the bed just frozen.

As much as I tried getting up I couldn't it's like my body gave up on me,

The guy instantly got up and started putting his clothes back on,

He ended up falling or tripping on something which made a loud noise.

"Fuck" he mumbled as he put his shirt back on.

That's when I heard the door being pushed open by someone.

I couldn't see who it was because I was facing the other direction.

"Airi?? Wtf baby what happened?" I heard Tray's voice getting louder each time meaning he was walking towards me.

I'm guessing that's when he saw the guy standing there.

"Wtf are you doing in here? What did you do to her?"

Tray pushed the guy towards the wall.

"She asked for it" the guy said as he pushed tray back.

Tray looked back at me and I'm guessing he saw how bad I looked from all the crying so he knew he was lying.

"She didn't ask for shit! Wtf did you do to my girl" Tray yelled as he punched the guy and made him fall to the floor,

As I tried moving slowly I couldn't even manage to get up so I just put a random blanket over me.

"Tray Stop" I whispered as I kept hearing him hit the guy and at one point I saw Tray hitting the guys head against the dresser.

It was bad and I couldn't do anything to stop him, he was literally killing the guy.

Even though I feel like he deserves it I know it's not the best thing for Tray so I still want him to stop.

They both got up and the guy tried hitting Tray with a glass bottle but he ended up dodging it and hitting him making him bleed even more.

Tray ended up on top of the guy again and at this point the guy wasn't fighting back anymore he was just laying on the floor while Tray kept punching him.

"Aye!! Bro stop!" Chris yelled as he walked in.

"Tray Stop! Your gonna end up killing him" Chris said as he tried pulling Tray away.

"Good that's what his bitch ass deserves" Tray said as Chris finally pulled him off.

I kept looking at Tray the whole time and all I saw was blood all over his hands and on his shirt.

"Yo just go I'll handle this" Chris said as he looked at the guy who was pretty much half dead on the floor.

Tray looked over at me and his face expression changed.

He was angry but when he saw me he just looked.. sad or just something changed in him.

He walked towards me and just looked at me for a couple seconds.

"I'm so fucking sorry baby I knew I should of came in with you"

I just looked at him but didn't say anything.

None of this is his fault but I knew he was going to try and blame it on himself.

He carried me with the blanket still around me as I just felt like my body was numb.

He could literally drop me right now and I would probably have no type of reaction to it.

"Aye man I'm sorry this nigga did this to your girl I'll talk to him later" Chris said as Tray walked out completely ignoring him.

Tray walked to the car as he put me down in the back seat and just let me lay there while he drove back home.

After that 30 minute drive we finally made it home.

Tray picked me up again and took me inside and went upstairs to the room.

He closed the door after putting me down on the bed then came back and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry"

I lost count of how many times he said sorry, he just kept repeating the same thing over and over.

"I'm ok" I whispered as he looked over at me.

"No you're not and it's all my fucking fault! I'm so fucking sorry baby I swear I'm killing that nigga!" Tray yelled as he threw a glass that was sitting on the night stand making it shatter everywhere.

I flinched as I heard it hit the wall.

"Can you help me" I whispered as he instantly turned around.

"What's wrong baby?" He said concerned,

"I just need your help getting in the shower" I said as I slowly sat up.

He came over to my side and stood right in front of me.

I still had the blanket over me so tray reached out to take it off.

Once he did that I was pretty much naked but the look on Tray's face was not...good to say the least,

I just kept looking at him for some reason I was scared to look down at my own body,

"Mamas....hold up"

Tray looked around my body as he kept touching random spots.

He put the blanket back on and just stood there looking at me,

He turned around and walked to the bathroom,

"Somebody dying tonight" he mumbled probably thinking I didn't hear him.