No Drama

~Airi's POV~

I waited in the living room for Tray to come back inside.

He's been talking with Chris for about an hour now..

I don't know if they got something going on or they must be talking about me.

I am getting more and more curious by the minute and I just feel like going out there but I'm not...

As I waited for about another 20 minutes Tray finally came back inside.

I had the tv on so I pretended to be really into whatever was playing.

"What you watching baby" Tray said as he sat down next to me and acted like nothing happened out there...

"A random Netflix show, I was bored" I smiled as looked over at him.

"Oh cool"

I really wanted to ask him about Chris cause they stopped talking a long time ago.

I sat there quiet until I finally got the courage to ask him.

"Why were you outside for like an hour?" I laughed nervously hoping he didn't see me looking through the window like a weirdo.

"I was talking to someone" he shrugged as he put his hand on my thigh,

Ok so either he doesn't want to make it a big deal or he doesn't want me to know what I already know...

"Ohhhh someone came to the house?"

"Yeah Chris"

He said it like nothing so I think their good now..hopefully,

"What? I thought you guys didn't get along?" I said as I sat down facing him,

"Wow there it's not that interesting" he chuckled as he looked at me.

"I wanna know" I frowned as I crossed my arms over my chest,

"He just came to check up on me and just to catch up you know?"

"No I don't know..." I said confused.

"Babe he just asked how I was doing and what I've been doing lately and I pretty much asked him the same thing" he said as he explained it to me like I was a toddler or something,

"Ok Chill don't treat me like a little girl but did he say anything about me? You know like talk shit..?" I asked nervously,

"Nah he actually asked how you were doing and all that"

"Ohh alright then that's...cool" I said as I sat down facing the tv,

"Yeah he's also having a pool party and he wants us to go"

"When and where?"

"His house apparently he moved into another house with a friend and the party is tomorrow night"

I thought about it and I mean a party can't be that bad...what's the worst that can happen...

"Let's go then" I smiled as I looked at him.

"Alright then" Tray said as he kissed me.

I'm kind of glad he made up with his cousin I mean he's family they had to eventually talk it out but this was totally unexpected.

Now about tomorrow I'm just hoping nothing crazy happens,