Surpise

Ruby's POV

I needed to pick the perfect present for (Y/N), so I decided to go into shops that had things that I think he would like.

"Will you slow down!" Weiss yelled from behind. "What's the rush?"

"We still have over an hour until we meet up at Oum's, why not take your time?" Blake added.

"Oh.. I don't know." I said as I poked my fingers together. "I don't want to disappoint him."

Weiss sighed and grabbed my shoulder.

"Look, it'll be fine." she reassured. "It's the thought that counts after all."

"Now that's some good advice." Yang praised. "Although I didn't expect it to come from you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss retorted sternly.

"It's perfect!" I yelled out loud.

The three of them followed my gaze as I stared at an ammunition belt at the Dust Shop across the street. The four of us walked over and entered the shop.

"Good day! Feel free to look around." he greeted.

"Actually, Mr." I said pointing towards the belt. "How much for that ammunition belt?"

"I'm sorry young lady, but that belt are for hunters and huntresses only." he said apologetically.

"Don't worry, she's my little sister." Yang said pointing her thumb towards herself. "She's also a huntress in training."

"My apologies Ms. Xiao Long." the old man bowed. "I didn't know, I didn't know that you were the type to wear ammunition around yourself?"

"Oh no it's not for me, I'll let Ruby explain the rest." Yang said as she walked around.

"It's a present for a good friend of ours." I explained. "He just moved to Beacon and won his first match."

The old man nodded and he wrapped the belt inside gift bag. We decided to walk around some more to see if we can find more stuff to add to our present, but we just ended up buying a box of cookies.

"Let's hope those get to (Y/N) before they all end up in your stomach." Wise said sarcastically, receiving laughs of approval from both Yang and Blake.

Your POV

We were already at the restaurant waiting for time to pass, Etsuki and Wintria left to go shopping leaving Perseus and I alone. We both joked around saying that they'll probably come back with loads of bags.

"The dock isn't that far off from here." I suddenly brought up.

"Yeah, what about it?" Perseus asked. "Did something happen there?"

"It was the place where Ozpin stalked me." I said sarcastically.

Perseus stared at me with a concerned and confused look.

"Dust robbery. I sprang in. Ozpin just watched me chase after them instead of helping." I said bluntly.

"Right.." he simply said.

The two girls came back, with a load of shopping bags as we predicted. They got me a small mug that had a panda on it.

"It may not be much, but it's a gift from us to you!" Etsuki smiled.

Perseus was sweating bullets realizing that he doesn't have a present.

"It's from all of us." Wintria reassured.

"Hey guys!" we heard a voice call out.

It was Team Jaune and the rest of team JNPR, almost.

"Where's Nora?" Wintria asked.