Brace for Impact

Ruby's POV

Everytime I make an attempt to get passed Torchwick, he just knocks me back down. His crony has Tria pinned, and she isn't looking too good either.

"Wow!" Torchwick laughed. "You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours."

I have to help her, we need to get out of here. I get back up and charge at him, only for him to dodge my advance, making me stumble across the floor.

"Ruby!" I heard Wintria call out for me.

I see her struggling to get up, only for the White Fang member to step on her pinning her back to the ground.

"Oh man." Torchwick laughed once more. "You know, Perry, I really needed this."

His crony raised his thumb in agreement.

"But seriously." Roman aimed his cane at me. "How'd you two find this place?"

"Like we'd tell you!" Wintria growled.

"Feisty now, aren't we?"

The orange haired male went over to Tria and smacked his cane across her face, causing her to wince in pain.

Finally having enough, I growled and used my semblance to knock them both down and grab Wintria. We made a run for it.

"Almost at the exit!" I said still grabbing onto Wintria's hand.

Just as we were about to reach it, I felt my hood being pulled back. Wintria grabbed for my hand, but to no avail.

"I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve!" Torchwick yelled. "Let me make this clear; We're not through here yet."

Wintria gulped a huge amount of dust, as blades of ice began forming around her arms.

"Let her go!" she yelled. "Gah!"

A loud explosion happened above us, causing the ground to shake.

"Oh, what the..." Roman looked up. "Perry, if you and boys could take care of that? I still have unfinished business with these two."

The White Fang member nods and goes off to investigate the explosion, just as another one sounds.

"WHAT is going on here!?" Roman said clearly annoyed.

A third explosion occurred and multiple White Fang members come running around the corner, while some fire at what's probably causing the explosions.

"Sorry we're late!" a familiar ecstatic voice yelled through the smoke.

"Nope, you're just in time." Wintria smiled.

My team along with team HWPE and Dr. Oobleck made their way towards us, to Torchwick's annoyance.

"This is my chance." I whispered to myself.

I jump onto Roman's shoulders, pulled his hat over his eyes and flee towards my friends.

"Somebody, kill those two!" Torchwick commanded.

The White Fang Members around him began firing at us, as I began dodging between shots.

"Not if I kill you first!" (Y/N) yelled back and began firing charged beams towards the enemy.

Your POV 

White Fang members began firing at Ruby, while Wintria did her best to counter each shot thrown at her.