Starbucks worker

Hi this sucks

Millie's pov

It's been a few days of us being on campus, and my classes started yesterday. I only have two today, one at 1, and one at 4.

I get up and change, into a shirt and jean shorts, and put birks on. I leave my hair down and straight.

I walked to my first class, and sat down. It was boring, but they are already giving homework, so I'm assuming I'm gonna have a lot tonight.

I'm in language right now, and they gave us a book to finish by Friday.

The first year of college here is normal classes, then you go to your major the second year. So I'm still taking normal classes.

I tried to pay attention, but I was so tired I felt like falling asleep.

-

"My next class isn't till 6." Maddie said, laying in her bed on her computer. It's about 3 right now, and I really didn't feel like going to history.

"I wish." I said, and she laughed.

"I went to Starbucks today. I saw some pretty cute guys." She said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"You should get some to see them, like they are gorgeous." She said, and I laughed.

"Maybe. I'm thinking of getting a job there, just for extra money, and it's on the campus." I said, and she nodded.

"You can get me discounts." She said, and we laughed.

"I have to go to history. I already have so much homework." I said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Really?" She asked, and I nodded.

"My language teacher gave us a book we have to finish by Friday, which is in two days." I said.

"Ew." She said, and I nodded.

"Well now you have a reason to get Starbucks. To stay awake to read that book." She said, and I nodded.

"I guess so." I said, and groaned, getting up to walk to my next class.

-

I sat down in history, and someone sat down next to me.

"Long time no see." He said, and I smiled.

"Hey Wyatt." I said.

"Hey. How's life?" He asked, and I smiled.

"It's okay. Kind of boring." I said, and he smiled.

"You and Maddie should come over tonight and play Wii with my roommate and I. You can meet him." He said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"I have a bunch of homework, but I'll let you know." I said, and he nodded.

"Do you wanna get lunch after this? It's my last class, and I have nothing to do." He said, and I was thinking.

"Sure." I said, and he smiled.

"Great." He said, and the teacher started to talk.

-

"So, what made you come to America for a college?" Wyatt asked. We went out to lunch, some place on campus.

"I wanted to get away from my mom. She actually sent me to Canada when I was 16 because I was a horrible daughter." I said, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Were you as terrible as your mom said you were?" He asked, and we both smiled.

"No. My younger sister just blamed everything on me." I said, and he nodded.