Bubble of tension.

I have arisen from my grave

Millie's pov

"This is why I don't go to fucking parties," I said, and Maddie looked at me.

"Well maybe this is a good thing." She said, and I snapped at her.

"Staying at Nathan's is a good thing? No, it's not!! Does it look like I want to have sex with Nathan? No!! I've only had it with Finn, and I really didn't plan on having it with a guy that I barely even FUCKING know!! So yeah, I'm upset, and no, it's not a good fucking thing." I yelled, and she looked at me and then behind me, to Finn and Wyatt walking down the hallway, probably hearing everything I just said.

I opened the door and walked in, grabbing a drawstring and whatever clothes I might need.

I walked out to see Finn at his door, leaned back against it. Looks like he's been waiting for me. I closed my door without saying bye to Maddie, and Finn looked at me, and looked down to my hands.

"Millie, take deep breaths, okay?" He asked, and he took my hands, that I didn't realize were shaking uncontrollably. I started to breakdown and cry, and I leaned my head into his chest. I don't think he knew how to react for a couple seconds, until he put his hands hesitantly around me, on my back.

"I don't wanna go," I said, and Finns hand rubbed my back.

"I know. Maybe you can get him to just chill out and watch a movie or something?" Finn asked me, and I broke the hug to look up to him.

"He's gonna wanna do something. He was practically begging to get more in my mouth when he kissed me." I said, and he sighed.

"Only do the things you want to do. If he doesn't listen to you, you need to leave. Okay?" Finn asked, putting his finger under my chin to make me look up at him.

"Okay." I said, and he looked at my glossy eyes.

"If you end up coming back, I'll be at my dorm if you need me. I think Wyatt is staying at Maddie's tonight to figure everything out." He said, and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said, and he nodded. He eyed me, then met my eyes again.

"Just, be careful please." He said, and I nodded.

"I'll try." I said, and he nodded.

•••••••••••••••••••

I took a deep breath, before knocking on the door.

After a couple seconds I heard it open, and he invited me in. I looked around, and it was actually really nice. Barely dirty.

"You can sit down if you want." He said, and I sat down on his bed, and put my bag on the other bed.

Maybe I need to do this. To show that I'm over Finn. I mean, it's college. It's not like this isn't normal, right? It's like a hookup.

"You're really pretty." He said, sitting down next to me.

"Thank you." I said, and I felt him eye me. I saw a look in his eye, which I don't like to see.

Desire.

Not the love desire, the desire. He just wants to get in my pants. Do I let him?

"You know, you make out well. Have you had your first kiss?" He asked, and I felt his hand on my knee, slowly sliding up, but I ignored it.

"Yeah, I have." I said, thinking of Finn. What if he does it differently than Finn?

"Have you done it before?" He asked, his hand on my thigh now.