Trace.

Finns pov

I was walking around campus, hand in hand with Kate.

It was late, so it was dark out. We like taking night walks, so I can talk to her about things. She talks to me about things too.

She had an eating disorder when she was in highschool. She was anorexic. She fought it, and she became better around senior year. It's a sensitive subject for her.

She pulled me towards a place in the grass, and we laid down, looking up at the stars.

I made out with Millie last night.

"How was your day yesterday? I didn't see you." She said, and I looked at her.

"It was good, how was yours?" I asked.

I made out with Millie last night.

"It was okay. Kinda boring." Kate said, and I nodded.

We were sitting up now, our hands still interlocked, as we were looking at them. I felt her eyes on me, and I looked at her.

"You're really cute, did you know that?" She asked, and I smiled.

We leaned in and softly connected our lips together, the feeling of her small hand on the side of my face.

We let go after a couple seconds, foreheads lightly resting on each other's. She was looking down at my lips.

"Is something up? You can tell me." Kate said quietly.

Do I tell her Millie is here? What is she going to think? Well, obviously she'd be supportive about what I would do. But I can't just break up with Kate then get with Millie. I'm not that kind of guy.

"Not at the moment." I said, and we backed away, so we could look at each other.

"If there is something on your mind later, you can text me, or I can come over. I'm here to talk if you need to." She said, and I tucked a piece of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear. She lightly smiled at me, and I did it back.

I stood up and helped her up, and quickly kissed her on the lips and pulled back, making her laugh.

"I'll walk you to your dorm." I said, and she nodded, as we walked towards her dorm.

-

Millie's pov

"Millie!" I jumped, as Maddie yelled my name.

"What?" I yelled back.

"You fell asleep." She said, as I looked at the homework I had in front of me.

I groaned and laid back into the bed.

"I'm dying." I said, and she laughed.

"Me too." She said, as her phone went off. She checked it and smiled.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, sitting up.

"Nobody." She said, and I got up and grabbed her phone from her.

"Millie give it back!!" She yelled, smiling, and she chased me and tackled me on my bed, and we were both laughing.

I got a glimpse of the contact name, and saw it was Wyatt.

She took it back before I could read the text.

"Aweeeeeee Wyatt!!!" I yelled, and she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I hate you." Maddie said, and I laughed.

I finished my homework up, and Maddie was talking to me about her classes.