Purple.

Hi guys, you're really gonna regret hating Kate. Happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate!! Some drama filled chapters are coming up :)

Kate's pov

I sat at my kitchen table, staring at the food in front of me.

The thought of it makes me want to throw up.

I've been like this for about twenty minutes now.

Just eat it. It's not that hard Kate!

No, don't eat it. You don't need it.

Yes you do, you're starving!

I got taken out of my thoughts by the door opening, to my roommate, who is also my brother, Jacob.

He saw me and looked at my plate, and he sighed.

"Kate, I thought we were over this. You have to eat." He said, sitting down next to me.

"I don't want it." I said, and he sighed.

"Look, I'm getting in the shower. Please have most of it done by the time I get out." He said, and walked into the bathroom. I heard the water start to run, and I broke down in tears.

Why can't I just be normal? Why can't I eat this?

After about 5 minutes I got up to try and calm myself down, and ended up pacing back and forth, tears still streaming down my face.

I grabbed the plate and threw it, and I heard the bathroom door open at the same time, to Jacob.

I leaned against the wall and cried, sliding down it, and he came over and hugged me, as I saw the pieces of shattered plate all over the ground.

-

Finns pov

"I don't think this was a good idea." I said to Wyatt, who was in the chair next to me, after we got our hair dyed, waiting for it to dry.

"Definitely a good idea. You should have cut your hair too." Wyatt said, looking at my full head of curls.

"Never." I said, and we both laughed.

I looked at Wyatt's hair, and he dyed the tips of his hair a lighter brown. I went with purple for mine.

"Maddie's gonna love it," Wyatt said. I looked at him.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's hot, and she has an awesome personality." Wyatt said. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like I'm the only whipped one here." Wyatt said, and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Millie, you still love her." Wyatt said, and I looked to my feet.

I don't know if I do or not. The little things she does is kind of making me like her more. She looked so cute in her sweatshirt and pajama pants, total nerd with her glasses.

"I don't know dude." I said, and he smiled.

"You love her, but you might not be in love with her anymore. Maybe you should try it again." He said, and I looked at him.

"Are you going to ask out Maddie?" I asked.

"Maybe. I'm not sure yet." He said, and I nodded.

Our hair was dry, and we paid and left.

Purple suits me.

—— (I added a Mrs. Line, today only :) )

Millie's pov