Old feelings.

Finns pov

*flashback*

I was sitting down on a ledge, Kate sitting next to me.

We were smiling and laughing, just talking about things. I kind of like her. But I don't know what to do.

I can't love Millie forever. I need to move on. Right?

"Do you want to watch a movie at my house or something?" Kate asked. I looked over and faced her, and she did the same.

She had dirty blonde, straight hair, that went to down a little under her shoulders, and she has freckles across her cheeks. She has glasses, but only wears them sometimes. She's pretty.

She's also short. Probably the same height as Millie, but like, maybe two inches taller?

I saw her eyes flicker down to my lips. I looked down to hers, and I felt hers slowly leaning in.

Before we could do anything, I turned my head and exhaled a breath.

"I'm sorry." I said, and I could feel her stare into the side of my face.

"It's okay." She said.

I've told her about Millie. And what happened.

"I just don't know how to move on." I said, and faced her again, the moonlight making her freckles very visible.

"Maybe you need to make something happen to move on?" She asked.

Kate is a really nice girl. She's not a bitch. She understands how I feel, and know what I'm going through. She's there for me.

She has a brother that's on the lacrosse team, named Jacob. He's cool too.

I exhaled a breath again, and looked at her.

"Okay." I said, and we both smiled. I looked down to her lips, and we slowly leaned in and pressed our lips together, closing our eyes.

I put my hand on the side of her face, and after a few more seconds, we let go, and smiled.

She leaned her head against my shoulder and felt our hands intertwine, as we looked out at the lights, over the ledge.

*end of flashback*
-

Millie's pov

I woke up the next day to Maddie blow drying her hair, and rolled over.

"Maddie," I groaned, and she laughed.

I immediately thought about last night, and gasped, sitting up.

"You won't believe who I saw yesterday." I said, and she looked at me.

"Who?" She asked.

"Finn." I said, and she smiled.

"You're crazy." She said, turning off the blow dryer.

"I swear!! He's even our roommate across from us!!" I said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"You might have been dreaming." Maddie said.

I groaned and got up, taking her arm then dragging her out of the room.

"Millie they might be sleeping still." Maddie said, and I knocked on their door.

"There is no way Finn is across from us, it's too ironic." Maddie said, as Finn opened the door in no shirt and shorts.

"Holy shit you weren't lying," Maddie said, looking at Finn.

"You realize its 8:00?" Finn asked, and Maddie laughed and hugged him. They let go and Finn looked at me, then looked at what I was wearing, then quickly back to Maddie.