t. udaku

You had watched t'challa die right in front of you, you had cried for days on end and cut yourself off from everyone who loved you

i once again laid in my bed crying, the image of t'challa being thrown off the cliff replayed in my head over and over.
erik killmonger was now king, he would come into my room trying to draw me out but i didn't let that happen.
"princess, your presence is required in the thrown room"
"go to hell!" i screamed back, getting up to slam the door in his face.

i walked over to my window and saw him, i thought it was my mind playing tricks on me until killmonger strided into my room grabbed me by my hair and dragged me outside.

there he was, my husband t'challa, alive. he walked up towards the palace, his arms open.
"as you can see, i am not dead!"

"t'challa!" I screamed, "you're alive!"
"shut up!" killmonger growled and pushed the back on my knees causing me to fall to the ground.

"don't you dare touch her!" t'challa yelled, his mask forming over his face as he ran at killmonger...

\\TIME SKIP TO AFTER KILLMONGER DIES//

i sat on one of the palaces many balconies, looking out over the sunset. It was beautiful, always had been.
"my princess" i heard a familiar voice say behind me, i turned around and looked into the eyes of my husband before bursting into tears.
"don't you dare do that to me! t'challa i missed you so much" i was now crying into his chest as he stroked the back of my head.
"don't worry, i don't plan on it" he pulled away and pressed his lips to mine.
it was the most loving and passionate i had ever had.
"i love you so much"