Panic Attack-Stiles Stilinski

I don't know exactly what has been going on with everyone, but all I know is Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison have all been acting weird. They've been completely ignoring me and won't even look at me when I pass them in the hallway.

After two weeks of being ignored by them, I gave up. I stopped trying to talk to them in the hallway, I stopped eating lunch with them, and ignored their looks as I got in my car at the end of the day.

We were currently sitting in class as Mr.Harris dragged the hour to last an eternity. He asked a question that no one knew the answer to. "What about you, Mr. Stilinski? Do you know?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Stiles staring at his hands. I instantly noticed how pale he was and how his hands were shaking. My eyes widened when he looked up. He glanced at Mr. Harris, then at Scott, and lastly at me. I bit my lip when he jumped up and ran out of the class.

"Stiles?" Scott called out. He looked at me, scared.

Ignoring the calls from Mr. Harris, I stood up, grabbed my bag and ran after Stiles with Scott at my heels. "Stiles!" Scott continued to call out. I picked up my pace as Stiles ducked into the boy's locker room.

"Wait, Y/N, you can't go in there," Scott tried to stop me. I ignored him as I pushed the doors open.

"Stiles?" I called out. I walked around the lockers, looking for him. My bag fell off my shoulder when I saw him leaning against the end of one of the isles of lockers. "Stiles?" I said softly, kneeling in front of him.

"What. . . What's going on?" Stiles gasped, struggling to catch his breath.

I scanned his face, trying to find the answer to his question. "Stiles, I think you're having a panic attack. Just focus on me and breathe."

"But. . . I can't. . . I can't, Y/N."

I grabbed his face in my hands, making him look at me. "Yes you can. Stiles," I whispered. "Breathe."

Stiles opened and closed his mouth, struggling to do as I asked. I took a deep breath before pressing my lips to his. The minute our lips touched, I felt like the world froze. Like it was just Stiles and me.

When we pulled apart, Stiles' breathing had gone back to normal. "What. . . What was that?" He whispered.

"When you have a panic attack, it helps to hold your breath. You held it when I kissed you." I said, still trying to clear my head from the kiss.

"How'd you know that?"

"I read it somewhere," I stuttered.

"That. . . That was really smart, Y/N."

"Thanks," I said, clearing my throat. I looked up and saw Scott watching us with a smirk on his face. I cleared my throat again and stood up.

"Y/N, wait."

I ignored Stiles as I pulled my bag over my shoulder and left the boy's locker room. I hesitated before deciding to go home for the day instead of going to my last class.

I pulled my keys out of my bag and unlocked my car. I tossed my bag in the backseat and was about to get in when someone grabbed my wrist. I gasped as they spun me around and pushed me up against my car. I had just enough time to see it was Stiles before he pressed his lips to mine.

I got lost in the kiss as our lips moved in sync. He pulled away when neither one of us could breathe. He pressed his forehead to mine as we caught our breaths. "Stiles," I whispered.

"I know we've been shutting you out the last few weeks and I'm sorry. You have to believe me when I say that it's to protect you. And I promise I will explain everything later, but right now all I will say is that. . . I love you."

My breath got caught in my throat as he said the three words I've been dreaming he would say to me since eighth grade. It took me a few seconds to snap out of the daze he had put me in.

"I love you too, Stiles."