Calm Down Part 4-Thomas

Dedicated to stilesholland

Thomas's POV

After a few seconds of deafening silence, Gally cleared his throat. "I said we had a way in," he sighed, looking between Y/N and I. "I didn't say you were gonna like it."

"Wait," Newt gasped. "If she's your mother then. . ." We were silent as we all stared at Y/N.

"Then our way in is by using me as leverage," she sighed crossing her arms against her chest.

"No," I said without hesitation. "There's gotta be another way."

"I said you wouldn't like it," Gally mumbled as he sent Y/N a knowing look. She just rolled her eyes as she walked outside.

"Don't do it man," Gally said with a slight laugh as I chased after her. I wasn't quite sure where we were when I finally caught up to her, but I didn't care.

"Y/N, wait." I said as I grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

"What?" She sighed, sounding clearly annoyed.

I opened and closed my mouth as I stared at her face–the face I thought I would never see again. "What, Thomas?" She sighed.

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widened when she scoffed. "Yeah, sure." She turned on her heel and started walking away again.

"Y/N, wait." I said before chasing after her. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. This time she didn't pull away. "Y/N, I went out of my mind that day."

"But you did nothing," she said harshly. I dropped her hand as she took a step back. "You left me."

"I know," I stuttered. "I didn't want to. I just. . . I wanted to go back, but. . . Everyone told me it was a lost cause. You have to believe me, Y/N. I regretted leaving you the second we walked away."

"It doesn't matter, Thomas. You still left me."

"I know," I stuttered. "I'm sorry."

"You keep saying that," she said, her voice breaking. I opened my mouth to respond but she kept talking. "I understand why you left. Really, I do. You did it to save Alby. I get it."

"No you don't," I said grabbing her hands before she could walk away. "I didn't want to leave you, Y/N. I didn't have a choice."

"I know," she said pulling her hands out of mine. She ran her fingers through her hair as she took a deep breath. "I don't. . . I don't want to talk about this anymore," she stuttered, tears building in her eyes.

"But I do," I said as she walked away. I grabbed her wrist making her stop and turn around again. I opened my mouth but I couldn't think of anything to say to her. I scanned her face as she waited for me to say something.

Instead of saying something and making her even angrier at me, I grabbed her face and pressed my lips to hers. I sighed into the kiss as she started kissing me back.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I easily got lost in the kiss as our lips continued to move in sync. We pulled apart and pressed our foreheads together as we caught our breaths.

"I am so sorry, Y/N. I wish more than anything that I would have went back for you. I went crazy thinking I lost you forever. I thought I would never see you again and when you were standing there, looking perfectly healthy. . ."

I leaned back and gently cupped her cheek in my hand. I reached up and caught a tear with my thumb that had started to stream down her cheek.  "I am so sorry Y/N," I said as I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

"I know you are," she whispered.

"I love you," I rushed out. Her eyes widened slightly as a smile formed on my lips.

"Really?"

I nodded as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I fell in love with you the second I saw you," I smiled.

"You did?"

"I did," I said with a small laugh. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to hers again. I felt her smile into the kiss as our lips moved in sync.

She pulled away and leaned her forehead against mine. "I love you too, Thomas."

*****

Reader's POV

After Thomas told me he loved me and I told him I felt the same, we found Gally and Newt and headed back to camp.

"So," Lawrence said, clapping his hands together. "How'd it go?" He smirked when he saw Thomas and I holding hands.

"We have the logistics of the plan to figure out, but they're in," I answered before the boys could say anything.

"What exactly is the plan?" Frypan asked.

"Well," I said, clearing my throat and slowly letting go of Thomas's hand. "It's actually pretty simple. Some of you will escort me into WICKED wearing guard uniforms. When you bring me to see Ava, you'll reveal yourself and threaten to kill me if they don't let Minho go."

"No," Thomas said quickly. "There has to be another way."

"Like what?" Gally scoffed, glancing at me before turning his attention back to Thomas. "You've seen the building. She's our only way in."

"How do we know Ava is even going to help us? I mean, no offense Y/N," Newt said, looking at me with soft eyes before turning his attention back to the guys. "But this is the same woman who put us in the Maze."

"I don't care," Thomas said, cutting Newt off. "There has to be another way."

"Well, there isn't." I said, making all three boys look at me. "I don't know why you three are arguing about this. There is no argument. I'm going."

"But Y/N," Thomas started as he took a step towards me.

"I'm going," I said sternly as I looked over Thomas's shoulder at everyone else who was watching us.

"Y/N please," Thomas's voice broke. I looked over at him to see him barely holding it together. "What if. . . What if something happens?" He asked softly as he reached down and intertwined our fingers.

"We have to do this, Thomas. have to do this," I corrected, "for Minho."

Part 5?