War of The Mind-VOIDStiles

We were currently sitting in Derek's loft, debating what to do about Stiles.

Well, he wasn't Stiles. The Nogitsune has possessed him. He looks like Stiles, but he acts like a fox. Every time I looked at him, my heart sank. I walked back and forth, pacing across Derek's loft as Scott and the rest of the pack debated what to do about Stiles and the Nogitsune.

"So, Y/N." I jumped when I heard Stiles's once sweet voice say my name. "How are you?"

"You don't really care," I said under my breath. "All you care about is power and destroying things." He just smirked at me, making me feel uneasy.

I jumped when Deaton gently put his hand on my shoulder and stepped in front of me. I tried to ignore the look on Stiles/Void's face when he saw Deaton touch me. I felt tears build up as Deaton took out some dutch tape and put it over Stiles's mouth.

I turned around, biting my lip. Scott saw the look on my face and quickly wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in Scott's chest to cover my sob.

I leaned away from Scott's chest, still in his arms, when I noticed Peter walking over to Stiles. I held my breath as he squatted down so he was at Stiles's eye level.

"This is more a war of mind than of body."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice scratchy from crying. Everyone looked at me as I walked out of Scott's arms and towards Peter. "A war of the mind?"

"Well, just like how the body fights off infections, Stiles's mind is trying to fight off the Nogitsune," Peter explained.

"So, he's still in there," I said more to myself than to anyone else. I looked over to see that Scott had heard me. He sent me a reassuring nod before turning his attention back to Stiles.

As the pack discussed what to do about the Nogitsune, I looked over at Stiles, my heart sinking. I felt my hands shaking as Stiles looked up at me and smirked. It was Stiles looking at me, but it wasn't his eyes.

"We need somewhere to take him that he can't summon the Oni," I heard Derek say as I finally looked away from Stiles, who wouldn't stop staring me down.

"We can take him to my house," I said, making everyone look at me.

"Ummm, Y/N? I know your magic is powerful, but the Nogitsune. . ." Scott started.

"Is a strong, ancient blah blah blah." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "But, I am a strong witch who just wants to save her best friend." As I said the last part, I looked back at Stiles.

"That's great, Y/N." Derek sighed. "But how is your house going to be better than here?"

"Because my house has a protection spell on it to keep certain supernatural assholes out while keeping others in," I said, glaring at Derek. "It's the kind of spell that you can only cross if I allow it. Ever wonder why you've never been invited over?"

I smirked as he rolled his eyes and walked away. I jumped slightly when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked over to see Scott looking at me softly. "Are you sure you'll be okay with him at your house? He's not really Stiles."

"He's not our Stiles," I corrected.

Thanks to some shot that Deaton had, we were able to take Stiles to my house. I nervously chewed on my bottom lip as Scott and Deaton led Stiles into my house, placing him on the couch.

"Alright," Scott sighed as he walked over to me. "Are you sure that you're going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine," I sighed. Scott looked between Stiles and me before sighing.