Yandere! Rei Ryugazaki.

Requested by Zendiff88. I'm pretty sure this is the Rei you were talking about. If it isn't by some chance, just let me know and I'll fix it. Anyways, please enjoy!

Being Rei's childhood friend, you knew nearly everything about him. You were extremely happy to hear that he had made new friends within the swim club. They were all very kind people, you got along with their manager the most. Gou was a pervert at times, but was still an amazing friend.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" Gou yelled across the park. She wasn't really expecting to see you, so it was a pleasant surprise. You rushed over to her and the boys. "Hey! What's up you guys?"

While you and Gou continued with your conversation, you never noticed the longing look you were getting from Rei. He wanted you to look at him, love him, and care for him. You never noticed him in romantic terms, which was extremely annoying to him.

"Rei! I was wondering if you wanted to go watch that movie with me?" He noticed you asking him. "Huh?" He spaced out thinking about you, again. His eyes widened in shock as he realized what you had asked him. Were you asking him on a date? You must have. Why else would you have that cute blush on your face?

"A-Ah, of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?"

◾ Later that night ◾

You couldn't contain the laughter that bubbled up inside of you as Rei told you of a funny story that happened with him and Nagisa. "HA! Nagisa is so cute, I swear!" You said while wiping away tears from your (e/c) eyes. While laughing, you failed to see the horrifying look on your purple-haired friend.

"Ah, I have to go get something out of the kitchen real quick. Wait for me, okay." Rei said while patting your head. You nodded and turned your attention to the TV again. Rei made his way into the kitchen, shuffling in the cabinets, trying to find that certain item. Once he finally found it, he made his way back into the living room. He snuck behind you. He raised his arm, and with painful force, hit you on top of your head with a metal frying pan.

"You're mine, (Y/n)..."

(That's it! If you want I might make a part two! Let me know what you guys think!😊)