Yandere! Sasuke Uchiha

(I love my salty revenge boy.)

Sasuke groaned as he listened to his wife's father go on and on about how important your health during pregnancy was. He was your husband, he knew all of this already.

Akita Orihara was a kind man with (H/c) hair and kind (E/c) eyes. You looked exactly like him. The only reason Sasuke hasn't killed him off yet is because you would be absolutely broken if he did. You loved your father unconditionally, he was the only support you had in your life before you married Sasuke. And your dark eyed husband knew that very well.

"(Y/n)'s very delicate right now, as you know." Akita said while pouring Sasuke a cup of sweet tea. "I just want to make sure she's alright. God knows Aria doesn't care."

Sasuke's nose scrunched up in disgust when her name was mentioned. Aria was your neglectful mother. She was a harsh woman with bright red hair and red eyes. She looked like the reincarnate of Satan himself. The Uchiha very much knows of the torture your disgrace of a mother put you through.

"Don't worry, I'm taking care of her. She is completely happy where she is now."

After their conversation, Sasuke headed home.

✨ Later ✨ (Warning ⚠. A bit of sexual content up ahead!)

Sasuke moaned softly into your neck as you rocked you hips delicately. His cock pushed deeper into you, you let out soft whimpers. Sasuke gripped your breasts as they leaked milk. "Hah, No - that's for the baby, Sasuke!" You said between moans of your own. Before Sasuke could even respond, he let out a loud moan of your name instead.

"Hngh, you feel that? I'm about to cum, butterfly!" Sasuke suddenly arched his hips off the bed, sucking a leaking nipple in his mouth as he exploded inside of you. Harsh panting escaped his pale lips as he licked the excess milk off of them.

"Hm, come here, butterfly." Sasuke said while pulling you into his chest. He pressed a kiss to your sweaty forehead while gripping your behind. You struggled to keep your eyes open as he snuggled your naked bodies together.

After you fell asleep completely, Sasuke smirked to himself.

He happily sat there and thought about the bloody corpse of your mother.

"You belong to me, Butterfly."

(More of a light Yandere. Anyway, I don't even know how this snowballed into a lemon. Sorry. Feel free to request anything! And voice your opinions about the chapter!)