Yandere! Tsunade Senju/Uchiha!Reader

Writing this was exciting because I had the biggest crush on her growing up, lolol. 😗

Although being Jiraiya's student (along with Naruto), you were anything but a pervert. Whenever your sensei made a dirty joke, you barely caught onto what he was even saying. Besides having a rather innocent mind, you were extremely smart.
Today, you decided to spend the day with your best friend Sakura. She had told you how she had been training with Tsunade Senju. You quickly made the connection and remembered that Tsunade was one of Jiraiya's teammates. The pink haired girl begged you to come meet her teacher, and you had agreed, not knowing what was to come.

Tsunade had met her before. Not really meet, but it was close enough. She had caught sight of the girl when Naruto and Jiraiya came to fetch her to be Hokage. Although, she could barely say she noticed the young teen at first. It was only when you saved her life that she noticed you truly. She began to admire you, but soon that admiration turned into something much more.
It turned into obsession.
In Tsunade's mind, you belonged to her. The fact that you trained with Jiraiya really pissed her off, but you've been gone for so long, she wasn't able to do anything about it. But now they were back, now she could take that sweet little Uchiha to be hers and hers alone.