Yandere Saiki Kusou x Shy! Childhood Friend! Reader.

I told you I would write about him sooner or later! Seriously though, this is one of my favorite animes. I think he would make a really good Yandere because of his physic powers! I haven't read a lot on Saiki myself, because well... There isn't anything to read. If you know any good ones let me know. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

Even if you were his childhood friend, you still didn't know about Kusou's powers. And he liked to keep that way. At one point, you did know about them, but he wiped your memory clean. You were a naturally shy person by heart. You found it hard to approach people, that's why you and Saiki clicked when you were younger. He was silent and you were shy and sweet.

His unhealthy obsession started in third grade. Once you got a new friend, Izaya was hid name. He was an outgoing boy. He's dead now. Saiki at first didn't mean to kill him. He got too close to you for Saiki's liking, and Saiki snapped.

However, through the years, he stopped caring. If someone, guy or girl, got too close, he would kill them. No one ever noticed they were gone either.

"Kusou!" (Y/n) yelled. She jogged up to him with a soft smile on her (S/c) colored face. She adored him. He was so cool and collected. Being her one and only friend. He was always there when she needed him, which at times, struck her as odd. But, she stuck by him none the less.

"Hah, I made a new friend finally!" You said excitedly. "Her name is Teruhashi! She's really sweet!"

Another body in the barrel.

And you still didn't notice anything. And to be honest, you probably never would.

Because. . .

You love him too much.