Yandere! Bakugou Katsuki

Okay, but that that picture tho
~~~

He was hard to get along with, even he knew that. He'd know her since childhood, she was Deku's bets friend, it nearly seemed like they were siblings almost. She hung around Deku when they were kids, thus you hung around Bakugou. He didn't like her at first, not at all. She was shy and kind, he saw these traits as weakness. That didn't stop Deku from bringing her around, obviously, so Bakugou got used to having her around.
He was a huge jerk when they were kids. Even to her. This is why he was so surprised when she wanted to be friends with him. Her reasoning was pretty simple.

"All your friends are meanies, you need someone to teach you what nice is."

That had been a huge mistake on her part.

Even he would admit that he got clingy. He'd follow her wherever she went, looking like a lost angry Pomeranian puppy. Deku had stayed your closest friend though, and that really pissed him off.

Somehow, despite his bad attitude and mean words, he had gotten her. She was his. The ring on her finger and legal papers said so. He had no real reason to be jealous or angry, but knowing him, he was. He was angry because no matter what he did, she was still best friends with that damn nerd. He was her husband dammit! She had to love and cherish him more than anyone else!
Despite his overwhelming anger, he refused to take it out on her. She was much to precious to him. He refused to be one of those low life bastards who beat their wives because of frustration. Besides, it wasn't her fault.
She was perfect in every way. There was no possible way she'd done anything wrong. She stayed home and waited for him, like the perfect wife he knew she'd be.

Still, the whole Deku thing pissed him off.

'Stupid Deku, once our baby is born she'll be mine completely."

~~~
It's officially Monday which means it's my birthday. I'm going to try to update a lot more tomorrow too!