Bakugou Katsuki

Beyond his schoolwork and training, Katsuki had no hobbies. Not really anyways. If you asked him what his after school activities were he'd straight up say,
"Looking at (Y/n), of course. Huh? Why the hell are you looking at me like that?"
Maybe to other people it may have seemed... creepy, but he found it completely normal! She was beautiful, so why wouldn't he look at her? However, he made a point to everybody that he was the only one allowed to do such things.
She was his, his alone.
Apparently she felt differently.
"Kaachan, you can't just tell people to stop talking to me! I need to finish our group work!" If that was her excuse then it was pretty pathetic.
As stated before, Katsuki has no hobbies. He follows (Y/n) around everywhere, there's no time to do anything else.
He finds her fear exhilarating.
He likes when she knows he's there. When she's aware of his presence. It made him feel even more powerful.
It made him feel in control.
Bakugou Katsuki was a good student, but tat doesn't mean he was a good person.

~~~

She tried to kick away her restraints as the explosive blonde walked towards her. She had woken up tied to his bed in nothing but one of his skull printed shirts. It was much too big, but she still felt exposed. He chuckled, playing with the chin that was connected to a leather collar around her neck.
"I told you, you belong to me."

{I don't see what's so scary about collars, but I basked my friend for help and this is what she recommended.}