6-Not the Same

'Y-Yoongi?" I looked up at the man, my eyebrows knotted together in confusion and anger, I tried not to get mad, I didn't really have a reason to be angry.

I tried to be rational about it, he had just wanted time to himself, especially for someone who might get mobbed if he took off his hat and mask, he just didn't want to be recognized.

But...by me? Am I that horrible of a person that he would go to the effort of covering himself up in an empty coffee shop?

"Oh..hey, sorry I just didn't feel like getting attention today" he spoke, I could tell he was uncomfortable.

It made my heart sink slightly, he had seemed so friendly before, I guess it's easy for people's opinions to change so quickly about a person though, I would know.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing you..I guess" I looked down at the dull shine of my rain boots, "Oh", I suddenly remembered and reached out my hand, "Here's your wallet" I pressed the bit of leather into his hand and let my arm fall to my side.

"Thanks" his voice was muffled by the bare piece of fabric over his mouth.

"So, any reason why you're here" I spoke awkwardly, "We got some vacation time so I came here, I like the city when it's colder...less people out" he spoke quietly as his eyes moved distractedly at the storefronts and streets in front of him.

"Yeah me too, it's a lot easier to get around and-", "Sorry I should get going" his voice was solid and his eyes focused above me.

I deflated a bit, "Oh, yeah, sorry" my voice whispered out. "See ya" he gave a slight wave and turned to walk away, "see ya..." I mimicked the wave and my voice croaked out, though he didn't hear me.

I walked slowly towards the shop, tears threatened to spill over my eyes.

Why'd I have to be so damned sensitive.

Like always, I tried to bottle it up inside.

Yoongi POV

I hadn't let any of the other members know I was coming here, they would have all assumed I was here for her.

Can't I just go to the city without wanting to see a girl.

It wasn't like I went out of my way to see her...my hotel was close by and I had known I liked their stuff, it was only a matter of convenience.

Although, it seemed harder to ignore her than I had originally thought.

I didn't consider how enticing she would be just by looking at her.

She had no idea how I was.

She was swallowed up by her large pale sweater, I had noticed that her hair grew a bit longer since I had seen her last.

It was closer to her shoulders than her chin now.

She was reading as she pushed a stubborn hair behind her ear. It's so bizarre that one cannot truly appreciate their true beauty.

They aren't able to see themselves at their most beautiful states, whether it be the way their faces focus intently while quietly reading a book, or how they're faces light up at the sight of a dog or a young child, or how their face erupts in happiness when a plate of food is set in front of their hungry selves.

It's these adorable habits and small reactions that truly make someone beautiful.

I noticed a boy about her age walk in, he walked up to her with a smile and I wondered if they knew each other, yet from y/no's expression I could tell she wasn't too happy talking to him.

She walked away in annoyance as the conversation continued, each one of them seemingly getting angrier and angrier.

Y/n doesn't seem to be the kind to easily fall for a teenage boy's antics.

He touched her...and I began to feel my blood boil as though he was touching something that belonged to me.

"She'd be better to fuck once"

And then, something broke free from within myself. I had trouble stopping, I genuinely just wanted to keep hitting him, but I knew I needed to stop, not for his sake, but for y/n's.

It wasn't until she ran to me I regretted coming here,  I couldn't bear to see her, her face began to lose the same cheerful gleam I had so desperately cherished.

It was obvious she was trying to hold them in, her emotions, her disappointment, sadness.

She had seemed the type of person to not bother someone even if it be for her own good.

Your POV
I came home to an empty apartment, mom and dad had stayed longer due to my grandmothers state. They'd come down for a week or two to check in with me but most of their time was spent with grandma. They said that she wouldn't do well in the city and that she'd be happier staying at home.

I was never an open crier, it would usually take place in my locked bedroom where no one would suspect anything wrong on the other side of the door, but now that my parents weren't home I can just unravel anywhere, and that I did.

I immediately fell to the floor and sobbed, my back to the front door. Not particularly about the sweet boys that have seemed to have taken an odd disliking to me, but everything. Once I get into this state of mind I start to remember all the things I had ever been upset about, it always triggers a chain reaction of bad memories and emotions.

I stayed like this for an hour or so, it was a Friday so I didn't have anything the next day, I went to bed immediately without any dinner and not even changing out of my clothes, I was surprised I even made it to the couch, I just wish I could go back into the past and change things....