26-The Agreement

Dylan looked at me with wide eyes.

My mouth dropped to speak but nothing came out.

"You can't tell anyone..." was all I could push out.

Dylans eyes shone and her jaw dropped.

"SO THAT REALLY WAS THEM! I WAS TALKING TO KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" she practically bounced around the bathroom.

"Dylan!" I spoke harshly.

She went still, "Oh yeah, no that's totally cool, I'm totally cool with that, no big deal" She tried to look as unsuspecting as possible.

"I'm sorry about that, I just went crazy, I hope you can forgive me" She looked down with guilt on her face.

"It's fine, it's actually kind of nice having someone else know about it, I've been keeping it to myself for almost two years." Dylan looked over with more shock on her face.

"You've known them for two years!? Thats about the time that Jungkook-" Her face dropped, her eyes opened as wide as they could and her mouth hung open.

"You used to live in New York, before you came here..." she continued on.

"You, you wouldn't happen to be the stalker from that motel?" she continued on.

"I wasn't a stalker, that was the genius idea of the company in order to keep Jungkook out of trouble, although it looks like he's gotten himself even deeper..." I lowered my voice.

"Wait, you guys were together-" she began her voice getting higher

"No! No no no no no." I cut her off

"No, it was just a coincidence..." I decided to keep her mostly in the dark, unsure of what she would do if she found out I had kissed and made out with two of her "cute and innocent" idols.

"We were coming back from a party, I met them 2 summers ago when I was working, we were friends." I tried to make it as clear as possible that nothing was going on between me and them, despite me kissing one of them just hours prior.

Dylan's face twisted in confusion, "You aren't friends anymore?" I looked over to her.

"No, no we are not, Taehyung just called because he was being dumb" I turned to leave the bathroom.

"I'm sorry y/n, I won't tell anyone, I promise" she grabbed my hand and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Thanks" I smiled towards her, it really did feel good having someone else know, despite not knowing the complete truth, I wasn't alone with this secret anymore.

A few months passed, finals were as tough as ever but me along with the rest of the department got through them with decent grades. I hadn't caved yet and the texts and calls went unanswered and my life continued.

Dylan and I became closer and I was finally happy to have a friend again, a good friend.

"Y/n take this class with me I can't do it on my own!" Dylan complained rolling around on my bed.

"All the spots are taken already and the professor is awful, good luck" I laughed scrolling through classes on my laptop.

I heard a loud groan from behind me and giggled.

"Y/n your phone!" the loud voice announced.

"who is it?" I questioned casually 

There was an extended silence and the ringing continued.