19-the meeting

I woke up with a harsh sting pounding through my head, I was never great with alcohol.

Sitting up was a challenge as I had to repress the nauseating feeling coursing through my whole body, as I sat up, though, I felt a warmth around my waist.

I looked down at the tanned arm grasping lightly to my figure, I followed up his arm until I found the face that I now remembered from last night.

My face went hot, my mind ran through the timeline of the night before, flipping through trying to remember what happened after the foggy train ride.

I failed, my memory stopping short at the exact moment I wish it hadn't.

My head whipped back and forth from the shirtless boy to myself, fully clothed, sweats and a t shirt, I don't remember how I got in them though.

I felt a tightening around my waist and looked down to an awakening angel.

"Good morning lovely" he spoke a smile stretched across the entirety of his face as he dug his head further into my body.

"Uh-um..did-" I tried to speak, "nope, you seemed a little too drunk to make a decision like that" he smiled up at me again.

I smiled back, how could he get any more perfect, sweet, beautiful and respects women.

"I-I'm sorry if I was too much last night...I had a bit too much t drink" I scratched my head.

"It's okay, I can't say I was over joyed while you were talking about all your past love interests" he laughed, "oh..I'm sorry...did I happen to mention their names" I looked up hoping to god I didn't just spill the fact that I was somewhat involved with a few members of Koreas...the world's biggest boy band to the sweetest boy in the world. "No, only this one guy Jackson, who I would gladly beat up, the others, who I would also gladly beat up, you said could never be named" I sighed, thanking my drunk self for being smart enough to remember not to tell Lucas their names.

"I actually have to leave soon, I have a shoot in about 2 hours and I need to get ready" he had "a shoot" to get ready for. Never in all my years of living would I imagine myself lying next to a boy who needed to leave because he had a photo shoot to get ready for.

"Oh, yeah, totally" I watched as he jostled his loose fitting jeans onto his long legs, amazed that this wonder of a man had been sleeping next to me all night with nothing but boxers on, and I wasn't coherent enough to enjoy it.

He began walking towards the door and shut it with a smile and a "see ya" I sighed, realizing he hadn't given me his number, and also realizing he probably found me a little too much and a little too annoying the night before to actually want to contact me at a later date.

Eventually, I realized it was for the best, no matter how disappointing it might be, I probably shouldn't get involved with yet another ultra famous boy.

But then, I noticed a little piece of paper with sloppily written number and exhaled with relief, "oh thank god, all of that was bullshit, I am the happiest person alive right now" I spoke to myself. I looked down to check my phone and exhaled when I got a text from my now absent girl on my previous girls night out which read, "best night of my life, hope you got rocked by that hottie you were dancing with ;)" she was really something else.

The day had gone on, I did some homework, took a few naps attempting to lighten the effects of my horrifying hangover, and eventually ended my night at the ripe time of 8:30pm which gave me just enough time to sit motionless in my bed for 6 more hours doing absolutely nothing until it came time to actually sleep.

I was incredibly snug and was about to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for about the 18th time until the alarming ding came from my phone

Lucas:) :hey...wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight...I just got done working and thought it would be fun to share a relaxing movie night with someone...with you?

I smiled, who thought a man could actually be kind and respectful and not make everything so damn complicated.

Y/n: yeah that sounds cool, do you want to send me your address?

BTS POV

"It was her, I know it was" Yoongi spoke, "you can't be sure though" Taehyung looked at his hyung with fierce eyes, they agreed not to talk about her or to bring her up again. "I am sure...I would know if I saw her" he looked over towards the youngest of them, he had a blank stare, his eyes fixated on a mere nothingness. "If she's here...than I want to see her" he looked up and spoke in a quiet voice, his arms were crossed and his face stern.

"we all know that's not a good idea, especially for you Jungkook" Namjoon piped in, "what do you mean 'especially for me'" Jungkook let out with violent tone, his features turned sour and upset. "What he means is that you have the most...history with her and probably aren't the best person to judge the situation" Jimin looked at the boy.

Yoongi had decided to hold a meeting with all the members, it was better to get it sorted out than risking one of them seeing her and making a wrong move.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you guys about all that stuff" Jungkook spat under his breath, "Don't start Jungkook you're the reason she hates us" Taehyung yelled at the younger boy and stood up quickly, pushing the chair out from under him. "Yah, we aren't going to fight!" Namjoon spoke sternly in a solid voice. Jungkook had looked down after Taehyung's comment.

"well... we can all agree right... nothing was wrong until Jungkook decided to kiss her and than flirt with her friend!" Taehyung continued despite Namjoon effort to stop him. "We all did things to drive her away" Yoongi spoke quietly, "dont try and deny it Tae, we all saw the texts" Taehyung looked around and sat down. The whole room was silent.

"she isn't worth all of this fighting, we're brothers, besides that, both her and us decided to stop any and all communication. We aren't in each others lives anymore, and we chose it to be like that" Jin spoke sturdily, "If we see her we continue our lives because she is nothing more than another girl, another person in this world. I don't care how special she was to you, she isn't anymore" he continued, "Now can we please continue our lives, its been almost a fucking year guys, grow up" Jin left the room and so did everyone until only Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung were left.

"Jin is right" Yoongi chimed in, "Yoongi you can't seriously-", "She isn't special, she's a student who worked at a dumb coffee shop" he continued. "There are thousand, millions like her...just forget about her, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to" he turned his back toward the others and walked out. Jungkook and Taehyung did the same, neither one speaking a word.

here is a chapter for all you lovely human beings