Please Read:Announcement Concering the Book

Hey guys it's the author👋🏻 I have an important announcement at the end of this little rant so if you want to skip this and just go to the end that's fine lol but please please read the announcement. Happy New Year!!!! 2020...ahhhh...end of a freaking decade guyssss like what, I'm graduating this year, I feel like life is moving way tooooo fast. It's so crazy how much can happen in a year, I started this book a little over a year ago in late 2018. For about 6 months I had barely 20 people reading each chapter and now I have almost 1k!!!!! I just wanted to say a huge huge thank you, I know I take a while to post, so sorry about that, but your guys' comments and support always brighten my day and my mood no matter how crappy I'm feeling!!! So thanks so so much!

ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTIONS

Okay guys, I really really want your feedback so if you're reading this please drop a comment for what you would prefer.

Okay so I want to know if people want three endings or not. And if not, I want to know who the majority of you guys would want y/n to end up with. I'm going to go by majority rules so please please leave a comment for what you want...I'm gonna have a post up by hopefully the end of this week/beginning of next.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and happy new year!!!

Also can we petition to get summer back like damn I hate the cold