21-Lucas

The months passed on and spring began to come into season, as did my allergies.

"Let's just go out one more time before midterms y/n!" Ye-rin continued to whine.

This was basically my life at the moment, doing schoolwork while Ye-rin complained and whined about how little I hung out with her.

"I already told Lucas I would come to the studio and watch him practice." I smiled to myself hoping Ye-rin didn't see, Lucas was an easy way out of Ye-rin's constant requests to go out.

"Come on y/n, it has been months and you guys aren't even officially dating yet, make him work for it, you're practically eating out of his hand, you're at his every beck and call" my smile deflated.

"The only reason he doesn't want to make it official is cause he's and idol and he doesn't want me to get hurt, that doesn't mean we aren't dating" I attempted to get my point across knowing I was being too defensive.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that" she mumbled.

My phone chimed and I quickly averted my eyes away from my work and towards the rectangular device.

Lucas <3 : Hey, some things came up and I don't think I can hang out tonight, a bunch of boring business stuff that I doubt you'd want to sit through

I looked up, disappointed, "Who's that?" Ye-rin inquired.

"It's Lucas he can't hang out tonight" I said with a gloomy look, Ye-rin immediately perked up.

"Great, you can come out with me tonight, and you can't say no since he was your only reason not to go!" She smiled brightly her eyes getting swallowed up by her cheeks, I only frowned and continued work.

"Y/n let's go, you promised" Ye-rin spoke, her words struggling and she continued pulling me out of my room.

"I hate the clubs, they're so loud and hot and everyone there is sweaty!" I held onto the door frame as Ye-rin continued to pull aggressively on my arm.

When she finally got me out I walked sluggishly and slowly through the halls as Ye-rin dragged me, her steps quicker than mine.

"Don't make me gooooo, I look so bad anyways, we won't get in" I whined and whined but Ye-rin was not one to give up easily.

"Y/n you look hot, maybe you can post a picture or something with a hot guy, it would definitely make Lucas jealous. Maybe even make him ask you to be his girlfriend" she smiled and evil smile and giggled.

"Or maybe he would break off all and any romantic ties to me" she only laughed and continued on.

When we made it to the train Ye-rin listed off her plan for the night and I got lost at the mention of the fourth club.

It was like any other night, cut the line sit at a table filled with guys I didn't know while Ye-rin flirted with each and every one of them.

"Ye-rin, I'm getting kind of tired, I might just go home..." I whispered to her while the 3 other guys conversed drunkenly.

Ye-rin spoke loudly and very drunkenly, "Y/n you've barely had anything to drink, that's why you're tired! Guys listen to this, she's been hanging out with this guy for MONTHS and he hasn't made a move, and here she is moping over him cause he cancelled plans for tonight!!!" She turned to the guys around the table as I attempted to shut her up.

The guys, also fairly intoxicated giggled.

I felt an arm sling over my shoulder, "You just need to show him what he's missing" he smiled moving his face uncomfortably close to mine, his breath reeked of alcohol and his eyes were struggling to stay open.

"Yeah, you need to get together with another guy, make him jealous", another guy chimed in. Ye-rin agreed and told them how she had said that before but I wouldn't listen.

"I'm okay" I spoke removing the guys arm off my shoulder. Not taking the hint I felt the same hand lightly grad ahold of my bare thigh, I had felt the breath before I heard the voice, "Make him jealous with me", he spoke giving my thigh a slight squeeze.

Abruptly, I stood up, "I'd rather not thank you very much". We were on the third club of the night and I had had enough, "Ye-rin I'm going to the bar if you need me, I shuffled my way past the many people shoved into the building.

After my sixth overly expensive drink I decided I was calm, or drunk, enough to go back. Ye-rin was even drunker and surrounded by even more guys.

"Y/n Min-Jun is coming home with me, you're welcome to come the way with us" she spoke pulling on the handsome man's hand to follow her.

"I'm fine, you two can go by yourselves I'm gonna head home in a little" my words came out slower and more slurred than I had thought, maybe I overdid it with the drinks a little.

I then had a fantastic idea.

I searched up the subway times after many failed attempts and many misspellings and made my way to the station.

After a foggy train ride I knocked on the cold wooden door I had anticipated.

"Y/n?!" The boy looked up with sleepy eyes, it was pretty late after all.

"Hi Lucas!!!" I excitedly wrapped my arms around the man's neck, "oh wow, you've been drinking I guess" he chuckled that sweet chuckle.

He slowly and carefully walked me inside, my arms still limply hanging around his frame, closing the door behind us.

"I'm gonna get you some water" he said cheerily laughing to himself as he gently put me down on the couch.

"I don't want water" I crossed my arms and frowned, he looked my way with a little chuckle realizing what he was in for, then, a sly smile grew on my face as a thought washed over my mind.

"....I want you" my voice deepened and my eyes stared at the suddenly flustered boy.

" y-you're drunk, don't say things like that" he walked over placing a glass of water on the table and sitting a safe distance away from me on the couch.

I scooted closer to him, "you don't want me?" I looked up to the reddening boy, my fingers went to the hem of my tight skirt, I watched as his eyes darted downwards and his breathing quickened.

"Are you sure?" I asked once again, this time pulling the end of my skirt up slightly to reveal more of my leg.

His eyes were attached to the image.

"Y-y/n stop you're too drunk I'm not going to take advantage of you like that" he tried to stand up but I pulled him back down.

" but I want you" I whined, breaking character, I connected my lips with his, molding my mouth to his, he pressed the center of my back, pulling me closer towards him.

Breaking away slightly, "y/n we can't" he spoke through heavy breaths.

"Lucas I've wanted this for a while, I just have the guts to finally ask for it" I looked into his eyes, my hands lightly entangled in his hair.

He kept his eyes on mine.

"You're sure about this?" He spoke genuinely

"More sure than I ever have been" I grinned up at him.

He flashed a smirk, "okay".

Mwahhahahaha, y'all thought I would write a smut chapter, sorry not this time (: