10-Party

I looked up, breathlessly, "J-Jungkook" I looked around, he was on top of me, kissing me...this wasn't right....I wasn't good enough for this

I pushed the boy off slipping out from underneath his body

"Y/n...I-I'm sorry, I just, I don't know what came over me" he spoke with a gentle voice

I looked at his flushed face, a picture of pure perfection, I felt guilty, he wasn't meant to be with someone like me, he deserved someone with the same level of perfection.

"I-it's fine.....I-" "I think i should get going, see ya y/n" He hurriedly grabbed his jacket and shoes leaving as if he was never even there

He kissed me and then left, maybe he realized it was wrong or maybe that's all he wanted...I guess I just seem like that kind of girl...

I stared at the door, a little part of me hoping he would come back...but he didn't, they never do.

My depressed concentration was broken by the interrupting sound of beeping

*ding* I looked over towards the illumination of the dark room coming from my rarely used phone.

"Hey, y/n, I wanted to know if you wanna come to a party tonight?" I heard the familiar voice yet still couldn't put a name to it

"Um, sorry, but who is this" I spoke awkwardly, "Oh I'm sorry, it's Lily, from work, you said that we should hang out sometime..." her voice trailed off as she became unsure whether or not I had actually meant what I said.

Lily was...a nice girl. She had worked in the shop as long as I had though I rarely see her anymore, she barely picks up any shifts. She didn't have many friends for some reason, she seemed like a puppy to me, always eager to talk and play and be around people. I didn't understand why she had no one close to her, she was the sweetest person I knew, and by far the prettiest. She had thick blonde hair with the brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Oh...um sure, I did say that...uh what time" I said walking around the still pitch black house, "around 8, I'll text you okay?" I gave a hum of acknowledgment and she squealed excitedly.

"Now I actually need to try and look presentable" I spoke to myself eyeing my lazy figure in the mirror covered by a baggy t shirt and shorts.

My fingers grazed over all my lackluster clothes, nothing I owned was really for looks, I mostly just bought clothes so I wouldn't walk around naked all the time.

I set my eyes on the one thing I owned that was fit for a party, a little black dress, I immediately shot down the idea knowing that it'd be way too fancy for a simple house party, but suddenly my mind changed as the luxurious pictures of Lily's outfit were sent to me

"Forgot, dress cute!!!!" Was her simple caption to the model like pictures

I sighed to myself staring at the piece of skimpy clothing wishing I looked as beautiful as lily did, the world was not fair.

I slipped on the fitted dress, it was tight in every spot emphasizing my minimal but still visible curves.

The dress was mostly plain except for the thin spaghetti strap sleeves each tied together to keep the dress up.

I paired the dress with my slightly clunky and unflattering black lace up boots, I needed at least one thing to be comfortable.

I threw on a pair of red socks only semi visible under the mid calf high boots.

I had at least known how to do my makeup so I looked presentable, maybe even good, but my hair stayed in its messy form it had stayed in for the last year and a half.

I threw on a large tan swayed coat courtesy of my dad and waited nervously for my ride.

I tapped my foot continuously while biting the bottom of my lip, maybe she forgot, I hope she forgot.....

At the thought another beep emerged from my phone as I clunked my way down the steps to my ride.

"Hey y/n you look so good!!!" I looked up at the girl and immediately felt like caving in on myself, her long blonde hair fell in perfect curls and her bright eyes shone in contrast to her extensive and beautifully done makeup. Her dress was a pale blue and reached the floor.

I instantly regretted my decision of keeping my choppy short hair the way it was and the makeup I was priorly proud of, was now nothing but another insecurity. Her dress made mine look so cheap, her long flowing ocean of cloth seemed so elegant in comparison to my dark and tight aura matched with the old and messy boots that had known better days.

Let's just say I already wanted to go home and I hadn't even made it to the party yet.

"so what is this, like a house party or...?" I asked and her face erupted in the utmost amusement.

She giggled, "y/n you really are funny, sorry I completely forgot to tell you, this is actually a big party that my dad got me into, he works with a lot of important people" she spoke looking forward at the road

"Important party? How so?" Was I going to a royal wedding or something?

"It's not really important, there's just a lot of pretty famous people there, it's a party that pretty much anyone can go to, but only the really important people get wind of them, that's why it was so special when my dad told me he got all the information, I've been dying to go to one!" Her face was lighting up

Meanwhile, I was dying inside.

I was about to go to a secret party filled and meant for famous and popular people to covertly party and hookup with each other, me...a high school girl working minimum wage at a coffee shop...

"So uh, what does your father do, and what am I doing going to this party?" I was utterly confused, why was my life becoming interesting, I was content when I had nothing better to do than work and watch the bachelor and the most exciting things happening were who was gonna get voted off that night.

"I don't know, all I know is that he's a ceo of some random company that has connection any and every where, also I don't really have friends and you know the world today, a girls gotta be careful, and you just seem really cool!" Her face never dropped from a smile.

The rest of the car ride was filled with Lily's excited chapter about who she could meet and what would happen if a famous model would fall in love with her.

"We're here!" I fell out of my slight daze and felt my heart quicken, oh god

It was a house party, but the house wasn't some random kid's who's parents had gone away for the weekend, no this was a 6 story house equipped with all the necessities, such as two humongous pools, three fully stocked bars and many many fancy people.

The sky was filled with lights that illuminated the area down below with colors ranging from bright magenta pink to deep aqua blue.

There were a few people in the hot tubs but most were inside because of the extreme cold that was apparent to my naked legs.

"Let's go in y/n!!!" Lily practically squealed with excitement

She dragged my hand and immediately when we walked through the door she had already left in search for her new famous model boyfriend.

Instead, I was stuck in the middle of an oddly fancy house party, instead of cheap beer they were equipped with the most prestigious and expensive of drinks.

The guests weren't slurring all over each other instead they were chatting closely with their spectacular dresses and suits.

God, I really didn't belong here, I began walking out hoping to spend the rest of my time playing angry birds in the car until I bumped into a sturdy figure.

"Gosh, just cause you're rich doesn't mean you don't have to watch where you're going" I spoke annoyed

"Y/n?" You looked up into the fierce eyes of another

"Jungkook?"

Hi, sorry I was gone, if you read my other story you'd know why but some things happened that are resolved now and I am back on track!