The party opening. Part 4

Basically this is the continuation of part three. Since I stopped there- I don't even know which there.
But anyway

Athena's POV

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Causing my to stop. "Don't touch me...." I stated angrily. I was threatening him. "Sorry can't do that" he stated with a smirk. His voice was mocking me.

What an idiot! "Dude let go of me." I stated while struggling. I was pissed. Does this guy even know what's privacy? "Why are you ignoring me princess?" He asked with the same thing on his ugly face. "Cuz you guys want to pick on girls" I stated. I was angry. We girls also have feelings. We also get hurt. You guys just go and make women pregnant and leave them behind. Do you guys even know what's labor? Too bad for us. We're the ones that needs to endure it. I like children. But I hate that attitude. *sigh* I was struggling as I think all of that but I said no other words. (5:38pm)

I finally got out of his hands and I jogged towards home. But not that fast. I let out a deep sigh. "Man, what a day?" I said it out loud. Then I started walking again. The I went home. Took a short bath. Got changed then comb my hair. Went downstairs to prepared dinner. After I ate dinner I went outside to look for a job.

"Good evening" the waitress greeted me. "Uhh.. I would like to get a job" I stated doubtfully. "Ohh I see" she said while smiling. "Please follow me." She instructed with the same smile. If you bother asking. This place was the place where I first met the guy who told me to leave. I followed her in a room. And then I saw a pretty lady. Then she asked me so much questions regarding my talents. Then she gave me a job as a patisserie of her pastry shop.(8:35)

I went home after the interviews and buried my head on the bed. "The party starts at nine right?" Words just came out of my mouth. Like I would go there anyway. It's Thursday today right? "There is no class tomorrow right?" Words are wild this evening. "Yeah." A familiar voice said. Wait! No way! He couldn't have heard that right!? I stormed to my window and opened it aggressively. Guess who I found. He went inside my bed. What an idiot.

"What are you doing here Timothy!?" I screamed. "Oww." He said while rubbing the back of his ear. "No need to shout lady" he continued. That's so rich coming from you. Your voice can sometimes reach Japan. "What do you want now" I asked with a calmer tone this time. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" He asked. Does he want me to be in their drunken party? Weird. "Hurry up. We're gonna be late" he continued. Sorry but I have plans on going with you guys. I'm so tired.

"Go without me" I suggested weakly. "Sorry can't do that" he stated then suddenly lifted me up. How come his so strong? "Put me down!" I instructed as I struggled to get lose. I continued my struggles and started punching his arms. "You are so light for a tall woman" he stated. So what!? I'm literally pissed now. "Just let go of me." I instructed but he raised me even higher. "Mama!!" I screamed.

I punched him at the elbow and he responded to it quickly. So I took the chance run away. But he ran after me. "Dude just leave me alone" I stated while continuing to run. I ran to the living room, kitchen back upstairs, and down. I eventually made it to the dining room. He was at the other side of the long dining table. He abruptly ran towards me and then we were running in circles around the table. "Ren! Just stop!" I instructed while running around the table. But he turned the opposite direction and the distance became shorter. "Help!!" I screamed. But it was too late.

He hugged me from behind and the hug has flawless. The hug didn't allow me to move my arms and his grip was perfect not to let me run again. I was panting and he was too. "You're fast" he commented. I continued to struggle and I kept on telling him to let go. "Stop, or else I'll fvck you up!" He threatened. It was very risky. I shouldn't let him fool me but.. in our position, he could fvck me anytime. It was scary.. so I calmed down. "Man. You're easy to talk to" he commented. He pulled off from the hug. *sigh*. Why does he have to threaten me like that. I took a deep breath and told me to get dressed. I didn't want to but.. I was scared.