That nightmare

THIRD PERSON POV

Athena sits there peacefully with a bucket of popcorn and a Timothy beside her. "Hey Love. Let's go somewhere." Timothy invites. Athena tore her gaze from the TV and looked at Timothy.

"Where?" She asked boyishly.

"Anywhere you want." He said with wink. She was disgusted.

"Let's go to the Amusement park." She stated while standing up. She approached her closet and took out a blue tunic. She tied her hair into braids. (10:32 am)

"You know what..." Timothy started. "You are more fashionable in weekends than weekdays." He continued. She only smiled.

"Turn around..." she said 

"Why?" He asked like a kid.

"Because I'm going to dress. You should too." She hissed.

"Do I have too?" He asked like a child. Then he approached her with a smirk. "I'm gonna see your naked body one day. So what's the harm." He said with a smirk while leaning closer to her. This time... he sounded like a hormonal boy.

She punched him. (10:34 am)

"You and your hormones.." she cursed with an annoyed face. She turned her back on him and left the room. She went to the bathroom and changed there. She got out and found Timothy eating her popcorn. (10:38 am)

"Hey!! That's mine." She shouted. He smirked and looked at her.

"Exactly... I'm yours.." he mocked. She rooled her eyes and took the popcorn out of his hands.

"If you're not going to change... I'm going alone." She said as she walks out. He  holds her hand and forced her to look at him in the eyes. (10:39 am)

"You and your patience..." he sated while looking directly at her. She took her glasses off and turned her back on him.

"You're wasting my time.." she said bored and walked out. It was a joke. She was nearly out of the gates but... Timothy wrapped his arms around her.

"Wait for me..." he said with an apologetic and sad tone. She smirked.

"I won't ditch you. I'm not that bad." She says with a boyish tone. "Now hurry up... before I get bored." She said with a smirk. She is really cold towards her boyfriend. He scoffed and left. He knows her and her lies. He knows that she does the opposite of almost everything she says.

Action speaks louder that words (10:39 am)

After 4 minutes and 31 seconds Athena felt arms around her waist. She looks up to see Timothy with his boyish smirk. "Let's go?" He asked with a smirk. (10:43 am)

She nodded and followed him to his car. He opened the passenger seat for her with a smile. She placed herself in and he ran to the driver seat and started the car. Then they went off. (10:44 am)

While they were inside... silence spreads. Athena became uncomfortable. "Ugh... make some noise..." she partly shouted. "Silence is so deafening." She complained. He laughed.