Halloween

Athena's POV

I woke up at the sounds of the clock. I got up from bed with a yawn. I squinted my eyes and rubbed it with again, a yawn.

I approached the bath room and took a nice cold bath. I always use cold water early in the morning. And luke warm on 7 pm. And yes, I have a bath time schedule.

After I finished taking a bath... I wore a white cuffed sleeve and a green floral yoke-waist. As a simple tight bun for my hairstyle. I wore my glasses and went out. I went downstairs and wore an apron. Then I started cooking our breakfast.

"Kez... let's have rice and fish for breakfast." I heard Karren shout from the bathroom.

"Yeah, but I still in to clean the fish. That means I need to dissect it!" I shouted as a response.

"Okay then, no harm done." She said with a 'duh' tone.

"Good point." I said as I approached a sack of rice and took enough for our meals. I washed the rice and added enough water. Then I let the rice cooker do it's thing.

Karren came down after getting dressed. She took the fish and washed it. She said we should fry 4 fishes because... of a reason I don't know.

She took two off the fishes and took another two. We dissected the fish. I telling you... it feels disgusting. But no one died because of it so... no harm done.

Then we finished cleaning the fish and she will continue cooking it. I let her do that and did another chore. I took some vinigar and soy sause. Also some tomatoes and onions. I cut the onions in to little piece and did the same to tomatoes.

And our cooking is finally finished. And as we were eating... Karren suddenly spoke about a certain subject.

"Two more days till holloween." She suddenly spoke. I looked at her with the food in my mouth.

"What are you talking about?" I asked cluelessly.

"You really don't care, do you?" She asked with disbelief. I tilted my head and looked at her curiously.

"About what?" I asked cluelessly like a clueless child.

"About the world. About its events, the happenings, the status, news and everything else." She said with a disappointed look.

"I'm not like you. Since you are... into these rumors. But you know what they say, Opposites atrract." I said with a smile.

•••••

"C'mon kez... let's buy some decorations while it's still early." Karren keeps annoying me about the preparations for holloween. I'm literally annoyed.

"Yes, yes, sure. We'll buy before work." I said pissed. She exclaimed in glee.

"Finally! I can't possibly carry all those things by myself." She said. I looked at her with an 'are you serious' Look.

"So you annoyed me so I can help you carry the bags?" I asked her seriously. She smiled and pulled a peace sign out of her fingers. "No puedes ser serio." I said a loud.

No puedes ser serio = you can't be serious.      (Spanish)

"What were you saying?" She asked me.

"Nothing..." i said and brought my attention back to class.

•••••