Home coming

Homecoming back on Philippines is called "Reunion". In my school... Reunion happens on 14th of December.... and it means Foam Party!!! Or maybe... Color party!!!!

But I won't write about Reunion... just copy from other books I have read...

Joke!!! I'll just get an idea and change it.... I don't copy books... just the idea..

But if you did read something like this... keep in mind that I did not copy from it.

I'm just saying this because 86 reads is more than 1 so... good enough.

November 10, 2018

Let's get started.

Athena's POV......

I woke up by the sound of my clock. I squinted my eyes and turned the clock off. I stood up and headed for the bathroom with my towel. (5:30 am)

When I finished I went directly to my room and wore green long sleeves and a long floral yoke-waist skirt. (5:37 am)

Then I went out and cooked breakfast. Karren woke up and went directly to the bathroom and took a bath. She went out afterwards wearing ripped jeans and a cut-out shoulder. (5:47 am)

For the first time.... it's not a crop top.

She walked into the dining room and prepared the table for me. And because that is easy to do. She swept the floor with her phone on ther left hand. I continued to cook breakfast. Pancakes and omelette. (5:52 am)

"Rice!" She called out.

"Omelette has rice inside, sweetheart." I stated while I continued to cook.

"Ohh... yeah." I heard her say. I took the eggs and beated them. Then rice. I fried it to perfection. Also some other vegetables in that omelette. I sut the vegetables in small pieces. Then placed the rice and vegetables in the egg. (5:56 am)

Then I placed the 'omelette de Athena' on the plate and took some ketchup. Then wrote something on the omelette.

I wrote omelette on top of the omelette. (5:58 am)

Then I gave it to Karren she took them to the table. The she took the pancakes next and took some chocolate syrup. She wrote 'happy' on her pancake. I wrote 'idiot' on mine. Then we started eating breakfast with glee. (6:3 am)

•••••

"The solution for finding x is *********" Our math teacher explains. I blinked a couple of times. I don't understand it. How did he... he got the answer. It's like numbers are dancing in my head. I shook my head in panic. (11:43 am)

Help

"Then after that you *******" he writes the solution in the board. I think I'm gonna sick. I looked at Karren. She looks like she saw some kind of monster.

I feel you, Karren. (11:48 am)

I looked back at class and copied the whole formula. Then when math class was finished. I tried to check the formula and solution. And literally ask myself.... how did that happen?

Someone called my name and asked me to go to the faculty office. He is probably one of the students council.

I walked to the faculty office with my head looking at my phone. (11:51 am)