Time skip.

November 5 2018

Hello all you people in the word. Since it's already November but the date in my story is still May... I decided to skip some time.

So I can go with the mood.

It's like writing a story about valentines in Christmas. Or about halloween on june. It's ironic isn't it.

But if you are reading it in that day... then... sorry. I'm living my time.

Let me just pretend that I have readers even though I have non.

The science competition. (Short story # one)

Athena's POV

"Our first runner up is...." the emcee started with that thrilling voice. I looked around for a bit and noticed all the other competitors excited and nervous at the same time.

"Athena Jewel of Dreams Peak Highschool." The emcee announced and everyone exclaimed in glee. I didn't win but at least.

Failure is normal. U must learn to accept it if u want success.

"And that means Hellena James from Heldegard high university is the winner!!" He announced and everyone seems happy. I clapped in satisfaction and looked at the person beside me.

"Congrats, Hellena." I say while shaking her hand in glee.

"Thanks, that was a good game." She say with that smile. She looks lovely.

In the end... I didn't win but at least. Failure must be accepted. It's a normal thing. If one cannot accept failure he/she would live a lowly life.

Everyone fails but if you learn to accept it, you learn to grow from it. I was devastated before. When I lost that one contest when I was still little. I was very disappointed with my self.

But my parents came to me and told me that failure can make one grow. One must learn from it and not live with it. Or else she would live thinking like a failure.

I stepped down the stage and sat on one of the seat in the auditorium. have I ever told you that I'm in canada for the time being?

Guess I haven't

Well... we talked about it a week before the competition. They said the competition is being held in another school in Ontario. I didn't actually expect that but at least..

We held the orientation in that school but held this competition near a resort in the outskirts of Ontario. We are sleeping in this resort for three days.

It's like a science festival. A lot of booths and food stalls of the students in Heldegard High. There are probably 21 schools from different places are gathered here. Most of them are probably taking a tour in Ontario or sleeping on there beds. Unlike me.

But hey, tomorrow will be my last day here in Canada. We will be leaving at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

And I think I have seen enough of Canada. Took a nice trip with Timothy. Mostly to restaurant