Conversation with Author

Author's  POINT OF VIEW

Hello lovely people who are crazy enough to read a story like this. No one in the right mind would want to read this. So if you are reading this, you probably don't exist because no one would read this. Unless you're crazy? Ohh... okay. Funny thing is I don't actually care if you read this or not because on one would. You think it's a funny thing ehh.... and uhh.... your author is a bit bored and since I control all activities in this small little world.... I do what I want, am I right Karren?

"Wait... where the f*ck am I?!?" She asked confused and clueless.

"Hey Karren, since I, Banana is bored I decided to contact you. You can call me anytime. Unless if I don't want to talk to you."

"Wait waht?!?" She Continued.

"You really are stupid aren't you, but I don't blame you. I'm the one who made you."

"Uhh... so I'm in a story, and your my author?" She asked cluelessly. I nodded.

"How could I nod? I'm just a voice inside your head." Sarcastic state by miss banana.

"Uhh... Just let me out!!!" She commanded pissed. I pouted.

"But I'm bored.." Miss banana stated with a childish voice. Karren rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right! Anyway. Is there something else I need to know?" She asked. I nodded.

"But before I explain I would want to look like human. You don't need to open your mouth. Cuz I made your thoughts."

"You're not even real human

"You're not even real human." She said.

"Yeah.. like you. I don't want to put my ugly face on the screen." I answered.

"So...? Can you start now?"

"You should call readers awesome because the have the power to read minds." I said.

"What?!? Readers?"

"Yes, readers. They are actually reading what you're saying and what I'm.. uh.. typing right now." I stated like a kid eating strawberry. "Now say hi to the readers who are crazy enough to read such a story."

"Uhhh.... Hi? Readers?" She doubted. Now she thinks I'm crazy.

"And anyway... me and you can have a wager or something like that." I, banana said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She asked clueless.

"It means you can talk to me about something in particular."

What the hell is my so-called author talking about?!?!

"You know I can read your mind right?" I banana asked.