The band.

Karren's POV

[your sister had a car accident earlier and I'm afraid that she only has a 30% Of survival.] Unknown.

"Whaatt..." my voice trembles as I spoke. My heart is being pierced. My tears flow like rivers and my hands shook.

"She has to undergo surgery." The unknown person stated. But... maybe this is just a prank. I hope it is... dear lord... please tell me this is a joke.

"Ma'm are you still there?" The voice asked. I nodded and answered and weak and small yes.

"As I was saying.. your sister will be undergoing surgery. And we need to pay hospital bills for this." The doctor stated and my the blade pointed to my heart pierced me once more.

"Yes sir.. I will pay bills.. just please.. save my sister." I begged. But... I'm broke.. I don't know what to do.. I.. don't know anymore.. someone.. help.

The phone call ended and I sat still shocked and scared. I don't know what to do anymore. I let myself cry and forget about the bills. The only thing left was my sister laying on the hospital bed looking lifeless.

••••••••••••

I watch the clock and realize that it's already nine o'clock. "I have been crying for three hours?" I asked myself weakly and lifeless

"Karren?" My favorite voice asked behind the door. It opened a little bit. Then my favorite person peaks to check if I'm around. Her gaze meet me and she looked at me. I stood up and ran towards her with tears on my face. I hugged her with cries.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked me while patting my head with a sense of concern on her tone. I just kept screaming and crying. She lets me cry and she sat down cause me to do the same. We sat on the floor with tears. It seems that she felt my pain. Keziah... is the most awesome person ever. If you smile, she does too, if you laugh, she does too, is you are happy, she will be too.. if you are sad, she will be too, if you cry she will too.

"Now, now" she tries to calm me down with her reassuring voice and her fingers combing my hair. "What's wrong, Karren?"

"Kriel... she..." I tried to speak.

"What happened dear?" She asked a bit worriedly. Kriel love her as a sister too.

"Surgery.." was all I could say. I looked up to my angel and saw tears flowing faster. She looked away and closed her eyes in bitterness. She continued to comb my hair with her gentle hands.

"All is fine dear." She stated with tears. My tears we still rivers. "All is well." She stated. Did she just quote the Hindi movie three idiots? "All is well" she repeated.

"Let's watch that idiotic movie, shall we." I subconsciously invited.

She nodded sweetly and took her laptop. I thought she was broke. She was but not anymore.

••••••••••••

We were already at the part where the bride ran away. This girl knows how to make me laugh when I cry. I love her. She is a very talented person.. though I know her weaknesses. She has phobia.